Profile for Saoirse A. Treneary > Reviews

Content by Saoirse A. Tre...

Saoirse A. Treneary

The Letter
The Letter

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Favourite Book, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Letter (Kindle Edition)
This is the most heartwarming book I have ever read. I was gripped from the first page and I never wanted it to end!

Ministry Of Sound : The Ultimate Workout - Pump It Up, Burn It, Lose It [DVD]
Ministry Of Sound : The Ultimate Workout - Pump It Up, Burn It, Lose It [DVD]
Dvd ~ Agata Pienio
Offered by Love-Your-Books

4.0 out of 5 stars I lost loads of weight! yehoo!, 3 Mar. 2008
For me this DVD has been the best way of losing weight....and the most fun. I tried dieting, jogging, swimming but BY FAR this DVD helped the most.

I do it 3 times a week before work and because there is one warm up and then 4 different work outs to chose from, i always do a different one. There is:

An Aerobic section which last for 15 mins and is quite hard but there is someone demonstrating the lower intesity version of the same workout so it's not too bad - sure as hec sweat!

A Dance section which also lasts 15 mins but i never do this one because it's more about the dance than the work out and i suck at dancing and i get embarrassed doing it.

A Boxing section -My favourite, as it get's you sweating, is really fun but isn't too intense -15 mins

And a Toning section - this really burns but like in every other section there is a lower intensity version of the workout.

All of the sections are easy to follow for simple people like me. Deanne Berry (instructor) is very clear on what move comes next so you don't spend the whole time figuring out how to do it - I LOVE IT :)

Oh yeh - the cool down sucks, it works but you do the same thing over and over again. zzzzzzzz