Profile for scubapino > Reviews

Content by scubapino

scubapino

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (PC DVD)
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Shop4World

1.0 out of 5 stars No support for my Logitech RumblePad 2, 19 May 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
After purchasing GTA4 for my laptop, I already had a controller which says in the instructions that it can be used alongside the game. After countless times of installing and uninstalling, reinstalling and uninstalling I finally got the game to work. The next problem was the controller. It works with Epidodes Of Liberty City but not at all with Grand Theft Auto 4.
Therefore I sent an email to the "Support Team" who asked me to send them a DXDIAG Report from my computer, which I did. After the report was sent they then asked me to update my video card, which I did. After no response, I proceeded to send another email requsting help from the "Support Team" which in my opinion was never received. After a short and abrupt response from your team, I was asked AGAIN to send the DXDIAG Report and to update the video card and to also update the controller. By this time I had updated everything to the best of my ability and sought help again from the Support Team who hasn't as yet, got back to me. I see this as being not only unhelpful but also with their responses, rude. I still haven't found a solution to my problem and I have no doubt that I never will from your support team. I have paid a lot of money for this game and cannot as yet play it properly. Therefore I find your help team and support team, unhelpful, rude and impaitient.