Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Good Food: Low-Carb Cooking (Everyday Goodfood)
Good Food: Low-Carb Cooking (Everyday Goodfood)
by Anonymous

1.0 out of 5 stars not low carb, 4 Jan. 2016
This book claims to be low carb, yet the majority of the recipes has sugar in it! No matter if it is agave or maple syrup, it is sugar. The 'energy bites' recipe has 10g per bite! The body can only cope with 5g of sugar in one go so this recipe alone defeats the purpose. Another thing to note is that, if you say a recipe is low carb, you DON'T make it low fat as well! I will use some of these recipes, but I will adapt them myself.

VonHaus 15x White Maxi Interlocking Plastic Storage Cubes Shoe Rack Shelves. Make into any Size and Shape. Organise Shoes, Clothing, Toys, Paperwork, Books, CDs. Size: 35.5 x 35.5 x 45cm.

5.0 out of 5 stars storage!, 12 May 2015
I have used this to store towels / bedlinen in my hotpress as well as my bedroom. I will definitely be getting more!

Abode ASC3001 Pro Multifunctional Steam Cleaner, Blue & White
Abode ASC3001 Pro Multifunctional Steam Cleaner, Blue & White

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean!, 11 April 2015
4.5 out of 5. Impressed with the performance of this little guy. My bathroom looks far cleaner than if I had used chemicals and no chapped hands! My only snag is the floor attachment is not very secure. Pushing it into the elbow attachment only to find it pops back out again. It does not lock the same way the other attachments do and when you try to use it on the floor it falls off when you pull back. Other than that, brilliant.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 6 Feb. 2015
Excellent. In my opinion, so much nicer than the Sukrin Plus, no funny aftertaste. Slight cooling effect and definitely very sweet. Just need to add a little bit at a time until desired sweetness achieved.

DKN AM-E Exercise Bike - Black
DKN AM-E Exercise Bike - Black
Offered by Sweatband

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise heaven, 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: DKN AM-E Exercise Bike (Sports)
Fantastic piece of kit to strengthen and tone the wobbly bits on my thighs. I can increase the resistance when using one of the pre-set programmes thus getting more of a work-out, phew! Had a slight issue with the seat not going on properly, only to realise I had to make sure the washers were flush either side and in the correct position, after that I could tighten the nuts and the seat is now solid! My only niggle is on the screen. There is a 'BMI' and 'FAT' symbol, but I can't use them :( Talk about tease!

Sukrin Sesame Flour, Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Great Substitute for Flour produced from fat-reduced Sesame Seeds (250g)
Offered by Sukrin Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Nov. 2014
Used this as a substitute for almond flour in a recipe. Perfect and lower in carbohydrates too.

Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet

5.0 out of 5 stars Wake up and smell the coffee, 19 Nov. 2014
Brilliant book. The amazing things that a ketogenic diet can do to combat the increased ailments in today's society. We have been brought up in a web of lies about what is good and what is bad for us in our diets, only to realise the complete opposite is true. The proof is ALL around us, from ADHD to obesity, a ketogenic diet can help all these issues. Ignore the non-believers, they still think the earth is flat.

Southern Gal Simple Southern Paleo Recipes: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free and Low Carb

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 9 Nov. 2014
I have tried the Southern Drop Biscuits so far, delicious. So delicious I have almost eaten the lot! Looking forward to trying the other recipes.

Keto-Adapted
Keto-Adapted

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Keto-Adapted (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant resource for keto adaption.

Natural protein shake recipes: 30 protein shakes ready to drink without any protein shake powder

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate, 4 Oct. 2014
How does the Mocha Coffee Shake equate to 36g Protein if the ingredients consist of 1 cup hot coffee, 2-3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons of egg white liquid? For info, 2 tablespoons of egg white only has 3.3g of protein. Don't even get me started on the amount of sugar load (3 tablespoons equals roughly 36g carbohydrates) in this recipe, 110g? Where are you getting your nutritional figures from?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3