Profile for Dr G > Reviews

Purple Ladies Color Block Rolled Waist Black Yoga Pants
Purple Ladies Color Block Rolled Waist Black Yoga Pants
Offered by FineBrandShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 10 July 2015
Correct fit but material was very thin and not as described. Asked for a refund.

Just Contempo King Size Duvet Cover ( king size ) Cotton Blend VINTAGE FLORAL DUVET COVER - Luxury Cotton Rich Girls Shabby Chic Bedding Set, Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars ... bright but the material is quite thin and of poor quality. Very cheap cotton, 4 Jun. 2015
The design is fresh and bright but the material is quite thin and of poor quality. Very cheap cotton. Not really worth the price. I would have returned the duvet cover but I had already opened the pack.

Tamaris Womens 24615 Slipper multi-coloured Mehrfarbig (Snake 907) Size: 6
Tamaris Womens 24615 Slipper multi-coloured Mehrfarbig (Snake 907) Size: 6

5.0 out of 5 stars A super shoe at a great price, 22 May 2015
These are trendy looking and typical of Tamaris, fit great. The upper is manmade but the material gives a little so they fit really well. I usually wear UK size 5.5 - size 39 worked out well. I love the snakeskin design which makes a great alternative to the usual leopard print that has been overused on clothing and shoes. Really comfortable and so reasonably priced.

Rieker Womens 40064 Moccasins Brown Braun (gaucho / 25) Size: 6
Rieker Womens 40064 Moccasins Brown Braun (gaucho / 25) Size: 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stylish shoes, 22 May 2015
Bought these for my mother who needed a really comfortable pair of shoes. These worked so well that I bought another pair in white. She loves them. The leather is really soft so there's no pinching. And best of all, they look stylish too. She's a UK size 5.5 and the size 39 fit great when she's wearing a thin pair of ankle socks.

Womens/Ladies Alarm Clock/Beauty Sleep Design Fleece Pyjama Bottoms / Lounge Pants (UK 8-10 Waist Up To 31inch) (Pink)
Offered by Socks Uwear®

3.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend them for a taller person, 1 May 2015
Comfy pyjama bottoms but rather too long for me (I'm 5ft 1in). Would recommend them for a taller person. I didn't return them as I can still use them. They wash well. By the way, the colour is actually closer to peach than the pink shade shown in the picture.

Ladies Socks Uwear® Polka Dot Winter Fleece Pyjama Sleepwear S/M 8-10 Purple
Ladies Socks Uwear® Polka Dot Winter Fleece Pyjama Sleepwear S/M 8-10 Purple
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, soft and great at the price, 22 April 2015
Very comfortable, soft and great at the price. As some people have already mentioned, the top has a deep neck line; in fact, the top is rather wide at the shoulders but that's okay for me, as it is for night wear. Overall, the fit is good; I take size 10 in clothes and the size small (8/10) fit just right. I'd reiterate what some customers have already stated, the pyjamas must be washed before wearing them for the first time as the material tends to moult. By the way, the burgundy/claret colour is marked as purple....it's not! The colour is definitely burgundy. Recommend these to anyone looking for a pair of warm, comfy pyjamas.

Tatonka Superlight Black
Tatonka Superlight Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lightweight backpack, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tatonka Superlight Black (Sports)
The best, most practical light-weight bags I've found. The bag packs into its own pocket and when open, is a medium sized backpack. Because they are so light, they are really useful for traveling. I pack mine in my suitcase and use it as a daypack. I've even used it to carry camera gear in countries where I don't wish to use my normal camera pack. Although amazingly durable, they are not quite waterproof so it's best to line the bag with a plastic bag.

Gullon Sugar Free Dorada el Horno (Plain Baked Cookies) 330gm
Gullon Sugar Free Dorada el Horno (Plain Baked Cookies) 330gm
Offered by sugarless treats

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting sugar-free biscuits, 14 Mar. 2015
Great tasting sugar-free biscuits. The taste belies the fact that these are sugar-free. I just wish these were available in supermarkets or even high street health food stores so it would be easy to buy them.

Alki'i Womens Warm Winter Fleece Lined Leggings
Alki'i Womens Warm Winter Fleece Lined Leggings
Offered by Feel Good Apparel UK
Price: £11.49 - £12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously soft leggings, 26 Feb. 2015
I love these leggings...they are super soft, warm and comfortable. They are longer than some other makes but that is good as it makes them versatile. I got one pair to begin with and as soon as I'd tried them, I ordered two more. The leggings do have a sheen to them which may not be to everyone's taste. I wear my warm leggings with skirts or dresses in the winter and the sheen actually makes these look dressier, hence an added bonus as far as I'm concerned. My only regret...that the company does not do them in brown and navy!!

Tamaris Womens 25309 Ankle Boots Black/Graphite Antic 51 6 UK, 39 EU
Tamaris Womens 25309 Ankle Boots Black/Graphite Antic 51 6 UK, 39 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking but a narrow fit, 19 Jan. 2015
Got these as I do like Tamaris; they generally work really well for me. This boot looks quite smart but is a really narrow fit. I wear size 5.5-6 in winter shoes to accommodate an extra pair of socks. Bought a size 6 but they are somewhat snug and being non-leather, the material isn't going to stretch. I did not return them as I think I'll get some use out of them; in any case, I bought them at half-price. Had I paid the full price, I would have returned them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3