Profile for Dr G > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tamaris Women's TAMARIS TREND Ballet Flats
Tamaris Women's TAMARIS TREND Ballet Flats

5.0 out of 5 stars A smart pair of ballet flats, 17 Aug 2014
I have tried a number of ballet flats, including Geox ones at 5 times the price and not as comfortable. My feet are a bit on the broad side and these fit great. The leather molded around my feet really quickly and easily and the sizing is right. What I really, really love about them is that they look like a cross between flats and court shoes. They are casual yet smart and at the price I got them on Amazon (£23), they are such a bargain.

Sansibar  Typhoon Women's Handbag  Purple Violett (aubergine) Size: 40x24x15 cm (B x H x T)
Sansibar Typhoon Women's Handbag Purple Violett (aubergine) Size: 40x24x15 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best big bag I've owned, 8 Aug 2014
I spent almost 6 months looking for a bag that would have enough pockets, be large enough for my ipad and yet still look like a handbag. Finally I got this Sansibar bag online and although it seemed a little big at first, it is a perfect size for the woman on the move. So good that I ordered a second one in a different color; this means when the first one is looking a little worse for wear, I'll be able to have a new one on hand. I own the bags in pumpkin and violet colors; the pumpkin one isn't too bright so it looks colorful without being garish. The violet one is a rich, darker color.

VENEZIA by Chapini® Full Length Leggings, GRAPHITE - Size (XS/S)
VENEZIA by Chapini® Full Length Leggings, GRAPHITE - Size (XS/S)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and a great fit, 5 Aug 2014
These cotton leggings with stretch are so good...I got the small size as I wear size 10 in clothes and they fit beautifully. The cotton fabric means they don't sag or stretch too much therefore they keep their shape. They are really comfortable and look good too! I got three in different colors and will certainly be ordering some more. Just hope they don't change the quality.

Outt(TM) Lightweight Collapsible Travel Backpack Daypack Packable Ruck Backpack for Traveling
Offered by SuperDeal

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality bag..., 5 Aug 2014
The picture and the actual product have very little in common. I got it as it looked like a really functional bag...packable, with pockets on the front and side, etc, etc. But it's made of very cheap nylon and is of extremely poor quality. The zippers keep on getting stuck. Also, it took ages to arrive, I think it was shipped direct from China. I didn't return it as I'd started to use it but ordered the Tatonka bag which is similarly priced. Got the Tatonka bag today and am pleased with it as it's clearly of superior quality. Save your money and don't bother with this particular bag. In any case, mine is going to a charity shop.

Tamaris Womens TAMARIS ACTIVE Ankle multi-coloured Mehrfarbig (SNAKE 907) Size: 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine pair of sandals...love them!, 5 Aug 2014
Wore them straight after getting them; they fitted just right and are so, so comfortable. I take size 5.5 in shoes and the sandals are a size 5. The fit is just right for me. There is no pinching or chaffing...the footbed is so comfortable and great for walking or being on your feet for hours. What makes them perfect (apart from the incredibly reasonable price) is that they look so good. The design is very clever as it holds the foot really well and is a very pretty look. I bought a pair of sandals in Italy at 3-4 times the price and they don't even begin to compare with these ones. This is money well spent!

FSL Zinc Zn30 Earphones / In Ear Headphones for all Portable Devices - 3 YEAR WARRANTY - (Gunmetal Grey)
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.., 5 Aug 2014
Perfect...love these headphones. The sound quality is sharp and clear. The earbuds are just right for me; in any case there are alternative buds to fit a variety of ears. The flat wires are great which means no tangles. So pleased I got them and would highly recommend them.

Frame Company Eldridge Range Mahogany Picture Photo Frames With Black Mount *Choice of Sizes*
Offered by Frame-Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Jun 2014
This was the first time I was buying a picture frame online and this product has turned out to be just perfect. The frames are reasonably priced, easy to use and hang. The frames were packaged extremely well and they arrived on time. Great job!!

Marc Shoes Women's Ankle Boots Black 6 UK
Marc Shoes Women's Ankle Boots Black 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great Marc boot, 7 April 2014
Marc make really great footwear and this is my second pair of Marc ankle boots; lovely leather which is soft enough to fit around the foot but stiff enough to give shape to the boot. The heel is a good height for walking yet looks smart enough with skirts and pants. The only downside (hence the 4 stars) is that I wear a size 5.5 but Amazon don't do half sizes in this brand. So, the boot is slightly big for me but still a great boot.

1500W Oil Filled Radiator Heater with Thermostatic Control
1500W Oil Filled Radiator Heater with Thermostatic Control
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent heater, 5 April 2014
Took it out of the box, fitted the wheels, switched it on and it has been a great addition to the office ever since I got it. The warmth is even, the office never gets overheated as the thermostat works so well. A great product at a reasonable price.

Canon PIXMA MP640 Network Ready Premium All-In-One Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MP640 Network Ready Premium All-In-One Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth every penny, 5 April 2014
So happy I purchased this printer; have been using it for some time now and it has been functioning to my satisfaction and more. It was incredibly easy to set up, produces really good copies and, in my opinion, is better than some of the laser printers I've used.

Page: 1 | 2