Profile for SempaiX > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Aerials, Satellites and Cables Ltd RG6 50 m Digital Coax Cable for TV - Black
Aerials, Satellites and Cables Ltd RG6 50 m Digital Coax Cable for TV - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cable but no Drum, 6 April 2016
This cable is high quality and easy to use.

However, if (like me) you are not using all the cable for a one-off big job, the cable is not stored on a drum as in the illustration. Not a huge deal but it does make it harder to store away.
Comment Comment | Permalink

TartanTech Dual Rapid Speed USB Charger [2X Faster] with Smart IC Technology For iPhone / iPad / Samsung Galaxy / HTC / Tablets / Phone and UK Plug
Offered by Inniva™

4.0 out of 5 stars Spiffing, 21 July 2015
Works well. Compact and smart. It doesn't charge my Samsung Tab S whilst I am using it though which I had hoped for (It charges no problem in standby). This may just be a "thing" with all chargers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfilled, 18 Jan. 2015
Before buying this product I was suffering from exhaust pipe envy. Now I have it strapped on, I feel much more manly. Freud was right!

4 Pack Compatible Epson T0715 , T0895 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow for use with Epson Stylus D120, Stylus D78, Stylus D92, Stylus DX4000, Stylus DX4050, Stylus DX4400, Stylus DX4450, Stylus DX5000, Stylus DX5050, Stylus DX6000, Stylus DX6050, Stylus DX7000F, Stylus DX7400, Stylus DX7450, Stylus DX8400, Stylus DX8450, Stylus DX9400F, Stylus Office B40W, Stylus Office BX300F, Stylus Office BX310FN, Stylus Office BX600FW, Stylus Office BX610FW, Stylus S20, Stylus S21, Stylus SX100, Stylus SX105, Stylus SX110, Stylus SX115, Stylus SX200, Stylus SX205, Stylus SX210, Stylus SX215, Stylus SX218, Stylus SX400, Stylus SX405, Stylus SX405WiFi, Stylus SX410, Stylus SX415, Stylus SX510W, Stylus SX515W, Stylus SX600FW, Stylus SX610FW. Ink Cartridges for inkjet printers. T0711 , T0712 , T0713 , T0714 , T0891 , T0892 , T0893 , T0894 , TO711 , TO712 , TO713 , TO714 , TO891 , TO892 , TO893 , TO894 © Cartridge Net
Offered by Cartridge Net

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and Works, 23 Jun. 2014
Works just fine and great value. I cannot tell the difference from the manufacturers ink in day-to-day printing. The cartridges were recognised straight away.

Toilet Seat Hook
Toilet Seat Hook
Offered by Musmate Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Toilet Seat Hook (Kitchen & Home)
One of those brilliant ideas that I wish I had thought of. Easy to install and works well. Easy to use too.

Croydex Slip-Resistant Bobbing Along Suction Bath Mat
Croydex Slip-Resistant Bobbing Along Suction Bath Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Ducks!, 4 Jan. 2013
This is a good bath mat. It works pretty well as a comfy, anti-slip mat.

The only reason for just three stars is this: Bizarrely, the picture of ducks on my mat is different to the ducks shown in the illustration.

I have two rows of ducks travelling in opposite directions.

Still cheerful ducks, still the same style so all is well.

Update April 2014: I notice that the supplier has updated the picture for this mat to the correct one. so I have added some stars. My review now looks a bit odd.

Dr Martens Black 140cm x 5mm Round Shoelaces
Dr Martens Black 140cm x 5mm Round Shoelaces
Offered by Tower-London

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth The Name, 23 Oct. 2012
They are laces and they keep your shoes closed. Not much else to say.

Except that the initial Dr Marten's pair lasted three years of heavy use which makes them very good value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Neatness for the Tidily Challenged, 23 Oct. 2012
I am hopeless at folding laundry. Up until today, my drawers looked like the wind-strewn remnants of a clothing shop during the zombie apocalypse. I have never managed to fold anything neatly in my entire life.

However, today that changed. With a few casual flips (full instructions supplied), I was able to bring some semblance of domestic competence to my drawers.

It's a long long time since my teenage years but my bedroom is now, finally tidy.

My T-Shirt drawer is now so neat; I could be mistaken for a Hollywood-style serial killer.

Prometheus - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Noomi Rapace

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb 3D Quality, 9 Oct. 2012
The 3d picture quality on this release is superb. Every scene looks gorgeous. My ageing 3d TV usually suffers from a fair amount of crosstalk but I didn't notice any on this disk.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 7:34 AM GMT

Digital SLR Camera Sensor Cleaning Pads with Fluid - All APS-C Size Sensors. As used by service centres in the UK
Offered by Digipad

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good as Any for a Lot Less, 30 Aug. 2012
I found that these swabs were no better nor worse than any others I have used.

I guess I am not great at cleaning my sensor as it usually takes me 4 or 5 swabs to get the surface clean.

However, 4 or 5 at this price is much better than 4 or 5 at the cost of most other swabs.

Page: 1 | 2