Profile for Mr G Yearsley > Reviews

Mr G Yearsley

Sony Cyber-shot ACC-CSFG Battery and Charger Kit for NP-FG1 Battery
Sony Cyber-shot ACC-CSFG Battery and Charger Kit for NP-FG1 Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 31 Jan 2013
Does what it's supposed to do.A little expensive though. Gives flexibilty keeping one battery on charge for convenience. Would recommend it

Sony LCSCSQ Soft Carrying Case for Sony T, W, and N Series Digital Cameras (Black)
Offered by PADNOTE
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure Fit, 31 Jan 2013
Excellent camera pouch, just enough room for a spare battery, attaches to a belt for convenience. Would recommend it to anyone.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX10V Black Digital Compact Camera, 18.2 MP, 16x Optical Zoom, Full HD, 3D, GPS

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Digital Camera, 31 Jan 2013
Even for a complete novice, I was up and running in no time at all. The Camera is excellent, although I haven't used all the functions yet. The only immediate design fault I can find is the positioning of the Flash, it's where my index finger wants to go, but I can live with that.

Emu Australia Men's Jensen Chocolate Slipper M10575 11 UK
Emu Australia Men's Jensen Chocolate Slipper M10575 11 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Size is Everything, 29 Jan 2013
I read the reviews, and accordingly ordered 2 sizes above my normal shoe size, did they fit, NO. Returned immediately