Profile for B Mason > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
TomTom GO LIVE 820 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
TomTom GO LIVE 820 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Mar 2014
I think this version of TomTom is an excellent product. The live traffic is especially useful. Its easy to use and gets me to where I want to go every time.

Sudoku Free
Sudoku Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sudoku Free (App)
I really enjoy playing this sudoku game, its easy to use and understand. A really good and well made game.

Ultimate Hangman HD
Ultimate Hangman HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Hangman HD (App)
I find this really entertaining. I sometimes make incorrect guesses just so I can watch the comical animation. The only drawback is the American spelling.

A Kind of Vanishing
A Kind of Vanishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book, 28 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I downloaded it onto my kindle and although I've finished reading it, I've kept it on my kindle so I can read it again in the future.

Motorola Razr i XT890 Neoprene Case / Sleeve / Pouch / Skin By Shocksock - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 28 Mar 2014
To be honest, my phone fitted perfectly in this case, but because I have a gell case on my phone its now awkward to slip my phone inside. However, I'm using it as a glasses case. My glasses fit snug inside it and it protects them when inside my bag. Great product although I'm not using it for what its meant for.

Londonmagicstore® Gadgets DeepBlue S-Line Wave Series TPU Silicone Gel Case Cover for Motorola XT890 RAZR i with 3 Layered Screen Protector & timri Microfibre LCD Cleaning Cloth - Part of the AIO Accessories Range
Offered by ONX3

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Mar 2014
The gell case fits my phone perfectly and the colour is not too bright. I can easily access all the buttons and to charge my phone with the case on.

Royal Doulton Irish Charm
Royal Doulton Irish Charm
Offered by sparkysbargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Royal Doulton Irish Charm
I am really pleased with this lovely ornament. Its the perfect size and colour and the detail of face and dress is perfect.

The Scarlet Contessa
The Scarlet Contessa

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 20 July 2013
At times I couldn't put the book down, I had to keep reading to see what happens next. I loved that it went into detail of the way they lived, the descriptions of the furnished rooms, the clothes they wore etc and listed the names I have read about from Italy's past such as the Borgias, the Medici n Machiavelli. An excellent and exciting read. I definitely recommend it.

Kindle PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers)

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the job, 25 Jun 2013
I have tried charging my kindle with the usb cable and it takes ages to charge. This adaptor really does accelerate the charging time.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Leather Cover, Onyx Black (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Jun 2013
Fits beautifully, switches kindle on and off instantly, perfect for standing up so you don't have to hold it. I love it.

Page: 1 | 2