Profile for UKBorgs > Reviews

Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black
Offered by KING OF FLASH
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for IPad 2, 4 April 2011
The item arrived in the post and I was pleasently surprised to see that the IPad 2 fit perfectly inside. I have a Apple screen cover and this case provided ample room for the IPad to remain inside without being too tight but also without leaving too much room for it to move around. The additional side pocket is perfect to house a few small items, ie. cables etc without compromising the case.

Overall, an excellent purchase to protect my IPad2. For the price too, I doubt you could find anything else better on the market.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2011 2:23 PM BST

Crabble: THE VIDEO STAND FOR YOUR WALLET (Checquered flag) - for the iPhone, iPod Touch and various other smartphones and media players - see Seskimo store for other colours

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great., 13 Oct 2010
I purchased this item as I had the need to have my iPhone 4 on my desk. The item itself is quite clever in construction as it is just a piece of plastic. The feet are good and ensure that it sticks to the desk; there is no movement.

However, I have my iphone 4 in a case in order for me to protect it throughout it's lifetime and that has caused some problems. Holding the phone in the portrait mode, the stand is very unstable. I cannot type on the screen and keep it still. Also in this mode I cannot get the charger in at the base. Before anyone asks, this is in both cradle positions.

In the landscape mode, the cradle is a stable and you can charge the phone as the connector is at the side. But how often do you have the phone in that mode?

Overall, the cradle is cheap, portable, but slightly unstable. It does do the job but just not as well as I would like.