Profile for Berty > Reviews

Content by Berty

Berty

Social Media Strategies - How To Break The Rules & Think Different To Create A Powerful Social Media Platform
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and straight to the point, 16 Mar 2013
A great start for those like me who want to find out how to create a strategy on social media. It is easy to read, full of suggestions and practical steps and pretty short. I read the entire book in about three hours whilst making lots of notes on how to implement the ideas within my business. Also great value for money. Highly recommended.

Social Media Power Strategies
Social Media Power Strategies
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and punchy, 16 Mar 2013
I am no expert on social media or techniques, but half an hour reading this book left me with some concrete examples of what my company can do to increase our effectiveness with social media. A book which I will refer back to once we begin our social media strategy implementation.

Raymond Blanc by Anolon Gadgets Tongs Nylon Head
Raymond Blanc by Anolon Gadgets Tongs Nylon Head
Price: 13.28

2.0 out of 5 stars broke within 12 months, 15 Nov 2011
I was very impressed with these to start with. They feel robust and look like a quality product. I use them about once a week, certainly no more than 3 times, in a normal family home setting. I was then surprised when I came to use them and felt some plastic fall to the floor. Then I noticed that the spring would pop out of the side when I tried to use them. Whilst they have served me well when used, I would certainly expect that they should last longer than 12 months. will be looking for a different make to replace them with.

KitchenAid Artisan 5KES100BER Espresso Maker Red
KitchenAid Artisan 5KES100BER Espresso Maker Red
Offered by La Gondola
Price: 625.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent back on day of delivery, 24 Mar 2011
Let me start by saying I really like the Kitchen Aid brand and have the artisan mixer which I use at least once a week. It was for this very reason that I decided to go for the espresso maker. I did notice the number of poor reviews on amazon that other users had given, but foolishly thought that after so much feedback, and the time period that they range over, that kitchen aid has had time to put the quality issues right in this product. I was very mistaken and after just an hour of having my brand spanking new coffee maker, I was boxing it back up again and arranging for it to be replaced. Water was gushing out of the sides of the water tank in a way which was clearly not intended. It's a real shame. I had waited in all day for the delivery with great expectations of the delicious coffee I was soon to be drinking. Come on kitchen aid, get to grips with quality control and give your loyal customers what they want - reliability, we are certainly paying enough to justify the expectation of receiving a high quality, long lasting and reliable appliance.