Profile for Eleanor Hunt > Reviews

Content by Eleanor Hunt

Eleanor Hunt (London, England.)

Messages from Margaret: Down-to-Earth Angelic Advice for the World...and You
Messages from Margaret: Down-to-Earth Angelic Advice for the World...and You

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant reading encounter., 4 Dec. 2013
I brought this book on the strength of Mr Gavin's weekly broadcast on Hayhouse Radio. In order to gain a broader knowledge of our undeniable connection to all within this and other realms.
Margaret's demeanour is not fraught with an urgency that most would asmume. A calmness placates all who wish to read her words. Bordering not on absurdity, but that of numerous millenniums of wisdom.
She has presented us with a tool that many craftsmen will master, it they so choose. Reinforced with methods of a self improving nature. Namely meditation, tapping etc.
Read this book not with scorn but true insight, and gain what you can.

Hambleden Organic Garlic Powder 40 g (Pack of 5)
Hambleden Organic Garlic Powder 40 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasing purchase., 1 July 2013
I am unable to ascertain delivery date of said item. However, the use of garlic is a must within my cuisine. Be it fresh, dried or powdered it enters most of my savoury dishes due to its potent qualities. The organic label was a steering force in my choice of product. And will therefore see me as a returnee purchaser as I find this brand very pleasing to use.

Old Glory Unisex Large Rainbow Tam
Old Glory Unisex Large Rainbow Tam

3.0 out of 5 stars A reflection on its size., 1 July 2013
I am unable to ascertain delivery date of said item. However, its material is of a suitable quality. But the degree to its width is not. Due to the large volume of my hair (beyond my posterior) it has produced a rather tight fit. And thus cannot see me wearing it at length, if at all. I hasten to add that the cost of postage was alarming to say the least! I am unable to comprehend the value of such and wonder why it reached such an extortion level.

Beethoven: The Man Revealed
Beethoven: The Man Revealed

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!, 18 Jun. 2013
I purchased this book on the sheer strength of Mr Suchet's exuberance for this subject matter. It was very evident from the start that this had embraced every word in away that did not require the ardent knowledge of a musicologist, but that of the reader interested in the pursuit of the character and its affects upon Herr Beethoven's life. True, he was seen in God like terms but his traits were clearly human and Mr Suchet has expressed these in the most pleasing way. I have gleaned much from this publication and know you will also do the same it you choose to purchase it.

Something New [DVD]
Something New [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sanaa Lathan
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting!, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Something New [DVD] (DVD)
Initially, I was rather reluctant to view this film due to its subject matter. I say this with regards to what I perceive as an American stereotype regarding what they term as ' interracial dating.'

However, I was pleasently surprised by its capacity to allay these misperceptions. Albeit, there were aspects of the dialogue that appeared to reinforce such ardent attitudes. Most notibly the scene dipicting the house warming party.

In short, it is a film dipicting one's ability to transcend foreseen objections concerning race and colour by way of the heart. It made pleasent viewing, and will undoubtedly leave the viewer satisfied with its poignant conclusion.

The Power Of The Soul
The Power Of The Soul
by John Holland

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: The Power Of The Soul (Paperback)
I purchased 'The Power Of The Soul' in order to fully comprehend my own personal experience of lack. This I state with reference to the onus of ones body, but not one's soul. As some would believe.
I have yet to reach the ending of the book. Page ninety one has held my attention thus far. The information I have gleaned makes for good reading. Citing the benefits of embracing and acknowledging one's soul, spirit or higher self. Those new to this concept are invited to engage in various exercises. And so cement Mr Holland's teachings.
Mr Holland's casual and somewhat whitty form of writing enables the reader to ingratiate themselves to his persona. Without the fear of absurdity.
Gain what you can from this book and know that you also gain of yourself.

The Pocket Book of Foreplay
The Pocket Book of Foreplay
by Richard Craze

4.0 out of 5 stars Insightful., 12 Sept. 2011
I purchased this book,
Inorder to instruct myself in the art of foreplay. It is a subject that has left me wanting. As the normal route comes not from the confines of a classroom. But from self.
The information given is presented in a way that allows the reader to experiment in whatever guise they choose. As most sexual scenarios are depicted in detail. Without being overly complicated.
Our personal goal is to entice one's partner: and oneself into this art. And this, this book has done greatly.

Chocolate Labrador Dog Computer Mouse Mat/ Pad
Chocolate Labrador Dog Computer Mouse Mat/ Pad
Offered by Advanta Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious!, 14 Jun. 2010
I have an immense liking, for the Chocolate Labrador Retriever. This product therefore satisfies my desire to have a picture of it at hand, whilst using my computer. It is simply quite adorable!