Profile for K. Hughes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
American Beauty/American Psycho
American Beauty/American Psycho

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent follow up to a comeback, 16 Mar. 2015
Love this album! Me and my friend sing along to Irristable every time I see her. Favourite track has to be Favorite Record, very catchy! Another fantastic FOB album, though maybe a bit more 'filler' than Save Rock and Roll

Go-Cat Dry Indoor Cat Food with Chicken, Vegetable and Garden Greens, 2 kg - Pack of 4

2.0 out of 5 stars Very smelly!, 16 Mar. 2015
I have 2 cats: one is Mishka, a rescue cat who was found in 2013 abandoned with kittens, she is 3-4 years old now. The other is Misty, my rescue kitten, who is now approaching 2 years old. Misty has always been an indoor cat but Mishka did go outside before I adopted her. They both seem to like this food, but boy does it make it smelly the other end! Misty has a very delicate system and this food seems to make her number 2s a lot less solid and green! It also sometimes results in a little bit of blood in her poop which other foods don't. Unfortunately I am selling my 3 bags I have left since this food makes the litter smell a lot stronger. The go-cat duck and chicken produces a much less noticeable litter smell and doesn't disagree with Mistys system. It's a shame since my cats are both 24/7 indoor cats so I worry about feeding them the food meant for outdoor cats since they don't get as much exercise.

Libbys 100% Pure Pumpkin Pie Filling 425 g (Pack of 4)
Libbys 100% Pure Pumpkin Pie Filling 425 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff but now cheaper in Tesco!, 29 Aug. 2014
Why the price hike? I bought some 2 weeks ago for £6/4 cans and it's now gone up to over £9. It will be cheaper for me to buy in my supermarket now (£2/can). Very disappointed as it is an excellent product.

Cat Mate Pet Fountain
Cat Mate Pet Fountain
Offered by Kettering Koi & Ponds Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Tips for if the fountain pump stops working, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Cat Mate Pet Fountain (Misc.)
This is a great item, my cats love it for drinking and for dunking their paws in. I wanted to leave a review to let people know something: if the motor stops pumping water around, it may be because it's dirty inside. I've had my fountain for 4 months and clean the 2 white plastic parts once a week and wash the filter, but when I called up the Catmate helpline today because it wouldn't pump water after I'd cleaned it and put it back together, it turns out you are meant to take the pump apart to clean it regularly too. The pump comes apart into 3 small bits and the main part with the cable. So if yours stops pumping, take the pump apart and clean it. Mines now working again purrrrrrfectly.

iLuv Lightweight Earphones with Volume Control for iPhone, iPod, and Smartphone - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars good to start but dont last long, 7 Aug. 2014
These were good when I first got them, but about 3-4 months the right ear is not as loud as the left and the volume control seems to have failed slightly. Not pleased, these are gonna have to go in the bin!

Shesto Pack of 3 x 1ml Syringes
Shesto Pack of 3 x 1ml Syringes
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for measuring flea treatment, 28 Jun. 2014
I buy these to measure the advantage flea treatment to my cats. However the syringe and the little tube to not match in size so some of the liquid dribbles out down the syringe onto my hands. This is annoying because the liquid will remove nail varnish etc and also makes the markings on the syringe come off so these are only one use for me :( otherwise great product and cheap still.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2014 7:56 PM GMT

The Enchanted Horse (Young Lions Storybook)
The Enchanted Horse (Young Lions Storybook)
by Magdalen Nabb

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories, 5 Jun. 2014
I remembered this wonderful book from childhood, and after quite a few googles of plot lines I could remembered such as the blind lady in the junk shop, I finally found it to give to my younger sister. It's such a thoughtful and interesting book aimed at a pre-teen audience. Really a wonderful buy.

Southern Air [Signed Copy]
Southern Air [Signed Copy]
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful album, 5 Jun. 2014
Such a great album, with the fast catchy songs like Here I am Alive all the way too the poignant and heart touching Ten. Lovely to have a signed edition too, thanks amazon!

Katy Perry Purr Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 50ml
Katy Perry Purr Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 50ml
Offered by Scent Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell and cute bottle, 5 Jun. 2014
Beautiful perfume. I wear this out to university and on a night out. It doesn't tend to last very long so I often find myself spraying it onto my wrists and neck more than once a day. Very pleasant fragrance. I can't throw away the empty bottles either, so pretty!

The Brain
The Brain
by Anatomical Chart Company
Edition: Wall Chart

5.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed and useful, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Brain (Wall Chart)
Very useful for my psychology degree. They have the same post in the EEG/ERP room at my university. Have had it on my kitchen wall and am sure repeated glances at it whilst cooking has paid off!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4