Profile for Faye > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Turtle Wax FG7606 Green Line Headlight Restorer Kit
Turtle Wax FG7606 Green Line Headlight Restorer Kit
Offered by Megastore 247

4.0 out of 5 stars ... one that was slightly discoloured and made that look better, but didn't touch the one that was totally ..., 16 Aug. 2014
The review was 50/50 for the headlights - it cleared the one that was slightly discoloured and made that look better, but didn't touch the one that was totally misted up, and I had to have a replacement unit fitted. So, I would say, if you catch it early enough, it works, but if you don't, it's still worth a try, but possibly won't work.

SureSign All In One Family Health Screening Tests
SureSign All In One Family Health Screening Tests

3.0 out of 5 stars I read the reviews before ordering this, and found ..., 16 Aug. 2014
I read the reviews before ordering this, and found them very mixed, but decided to buy it anyway, and would have to agree with the reviews that said, the guide line you have to check the results against aren't very clear.

Super Hunkydorey Genuine Red Real Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth

2.0 out of 5 stars ... I've had one of these before that is exactly like what's in the picture, 16 Aug. 2014
The product sent doesn't match the picture listed - I've had one of these before that is exactly like what's in the picture, and as it's starting to get a little tatty I decided to order another one, but the one sent, although in the main resembles the picture, the one sent has an extra flap that goes over the end of the phone (which I'm not keen on), this isn't exactly a problem, but it's not the style I wanted, and as I'd made a point of looking for one like the pictured one before ordering it, I was slightly disappointed with the one I received. I didn't bother contacting them to send it back as it wasn't that expensive - and decided it'd be more hassle to return it.

Finger Pulse Oximeter With LED Display (Includes Carrycase and Lanyard)
Finger Pulse Oximeter With LED Display (Includes Carrycase and Lanyard)
Offered by liGo

2.0 out of 5 stars some say it's good, some say it's not so good, 16 Aug. 2014
I did read the reviews before buying this and got very mixed messages, some say it's good, some say it's not so good. I didn't buy it for me, I bought it for an elderly relative, and although I read the instructions and explained them to her, I asked her what she thought, and in her words, she said "I don't understand it, I can't follow what it's saying, and if I'm constantly lower than the guideline numbers, what exactly does that mean, and what are you supposed to do" - she couldn't find where it told you in the instructions. I didn't look at this, so can't comment on that, but, can comment on the fact that although it says you can have the numbers in 4 different positions, and I changed it to the preferred one for the time we were using it, I couldn't work out how to get it to remember that layout, meaning that when you turned it off then back on, you had to re-set it to this setting ..... which is a bit of an hassle, so much so, it was decided to leave it as it was, and just read it upside down (yeah, could have put it on the opposite hand, but, elderly relative didn't want to).

151 Hemming Tape 2 x 10 metres rolls, iron on
151 Hemming Tape 2 x 10 metres rolls, iron on
Offered by CKONE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff - does what it says on the tin ..., 16 Aug. 2014
Good stuff - does what it says on the tin (especially for those that aren't that good with a needle and thread - hem now securely back in place).

Brand New! 2x Aqua Globes Plant Glass Watering Bulb, High quality
Brand New! 2x Aqua Globes Plant Glass Watering Bulb, High quality
Offered by Gimmick World

5.0 out of 5 stars I like, 1 Nov. 2013
I was a bit sceptical at first and wondered if they'd work, but have had them a few months now and would recommend them. I fill up the tubes/bulbs, pop them in the soil, wait for them to drain (just over a week), fill them back up and leave them to it - great for when you're away and know there's no-one to water your plants for you ....... before, they looked quite sad/almost dead on my return, but now, they're as healthy as when I've left them. Great product.

SELF ADHESIVE FOAM WEATHER STRIP/WATERPROOF SEALING STRIP- DE950/ 15MM WIDE x 7.5MM THICK-BROWN- 3.5 METRE ROLL
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 27 Aug. 2013
I needed something to block a gap in a door, as it was very drafty and cold in the winter, I gave this a try and was impressed with how easy it was to use and the difference it made to the temporature in porch.

August DTA240 - High Gain Freeview HD TV Aerial - Portable Indoor/Outdoor Digital Antenna for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T Television / DAB Radio - With Magnetic Base
Offered by Daffodil UK

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 27 Aug. 2013
For all the talk and reviews from others, I purchased this item and couldn't get it to work ..... admittedly I know the area where I wanted it to go doesn't have a great signal, but was convinced if I attached it to the large radiator in the bedroom (getting the benefit of the magnet and the extra mass of reception), it might actually produce a picture that I'd be able to watch, but with the new HD TVs and the way they work (old ones were better - might get the shadow when unable to tune in fully, but still watchable - unlike the new ones that pixalate and jump), I just couldn't get a picture that was clear enough to be watchable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2013 3:31 PM BST

Puzzle Mates Portapuzzle Jigsaw Accessory (1000 Pieces)
Puzzle Mates Portapuzzle Jigsaw Accessory (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Aug. 2013
I bought this to replace one that someone already had, and they were totally happy with it - especially the two extra boards for holding loose pieces (they were using serving trays before), whilst doing the jigsaw ... they were really pleased with it, and even admitted to loving it.

Cover Your Gray Instant Touch Up Wand, Dark Brown
Cover Your Gray Instant Touch Up Wand, Dark Brown
Offered by Just Beauty UK

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 27 Aug. 2013
I bought this as someone recommended it to me - but, although it covers and does what it says the product is made for, I found it made my hair feel a bit stiff where it had been applied, and although it probably didn't look it, I wasn't actually comfortable with how it felt and kept brushing/running my fingers through my hair to try and loosen it up, resulting in me feeling that I needed to go an wash it.

Page: 1 | 2