Profile for LesleyH > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Faithfull TARP129 3.6 x 2.7m/ 12 x 9ft Tarpaulin - Green/ Silver
Faithfull TARP129 3.6 x 2.7m/ 12 x 9ft Tarpaulin - Green/ Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 24 May 2014
I was amazed how lightweight but very strong this product is. I am extremely pleased with it and at such a good price. Thank you.

Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner - White
Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner - White

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 24 May 2014
Cleaning my tiled floors has never been easier! The water tank seems to last ages, I'm saving on cleaning products and my back & knees are happier. It is very easy to use, very effective and stores away in a small space. The price is very fair. Excellent product, thank you.

ZETA VOOOM - Plum Dots with Rain Cover + Deluxe 2in1 footmuff liner zip off padded plum

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 May 2014
I bought this product for my daughter who is extremely happy with it. The angled handles are ergonomically friendly, it is lightweight, easy to open/close and has plenty of storage space. The colour is lovely and my daughter has had several positive comments about it whilst travelling around with my grand-daughter. Good price, quality, delivery and service. Many thanks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Dec. 2013
My 18yr-old grandson will LOVE this pendant as it is what he requested for Christmas. It is very heavy and "bling" and a very good price. It arrived very quickly and was packaged well. Thank you.

Iced Out 2 Pac Mirror Plate Pendant Necklace w/ 6mm 36" Cuban Link Chain - Silver Color

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 20 Dec. 2013
My 18yr-old grandson wanted this item for Christmas! Not my cup of tea but he will love it!! Very heavy & "bling". It is well made and seemed a fair price. It arrived very promptly and in good condition. Thank you.

Decorative Black with Large Red Rose Design Folding Room Tidy Bedroom Toy Storage Box Organiser

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Dec. 2013
These boxes are very attractive and very solid constriction. They are an extremely fair price. Unfortunately both box lids had all four corners damaged prior to packing (the packing was very good). I repaired them with tape as I had no time to return them & await new ones. Otherwise I am pleased with them. Perhaps future deliveries should be checked more thoroughly before packaging?

Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool - Blue
Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Dec. 2013
This little item was bought to replace an identical one my husband has had for over 10 years & lost recently. He used it a lot & so really missed it. I was so pleased to find it still in production. He will be thrilled when he receives it at Christmas! The delivery was so fast and it was a very fair price! Thank you.

Manhattan Toy Dress Up Princess
Manhattan Toy Dress Up Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 20 Dec. 2013
I love this doll. The zip, & the other fastenings, are a good size for little fingers to manage. It is well made and cute. My grand-daughter will love her as she is very soft too. She arrived in very good time, well packaged and was a very fair price. I would use this company again. Thank you.

Lorus Men's Watch RXH79JX9
Lorus Men's Watch RXH79JX9
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Lorus Men's Watch RXH79JX9 (Watch)
This is a very helpful company with brilliant after-sales service. I had extremely polite, fast service when I telephoned them about this item. It is difficult to judge the size of the watches when looking on-line so, when this item was delivered, it was too large. The company replaced it with a more suitable one immediately. Very pleased, thank you.

Solar Group ALM110BO Black Aluminum Premium Mailbox
Solar Group ALM110BO Black Aluminum Premium Mailbox

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Dec. 2013
Good solid construction, paintwork and moving parts. Arrived in good, well packaged and at a good price. We are very pleased with this product and would use this company again. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6