Profile for Carolyn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Manhattan Toy Whoozit Photo Album
Manhattan Toy Whoozit Photo Album

3.0 out of 5 stars Whootsit photo album, 18 Mar 2014
I bought two of these for my twin granddaughters but was disappointed that they only had 5 'windows ' to fill with photos as although well made, were quite expensive when I bought them, but have now come down in price.

The Thread
The Thread
by Victoria Hislop

4.0 out of 5 stars The Thread, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Thread (Paperback)
This is the third book that I have read from Victoria Hislop, it is very similar in style to the others (The Island/The Return )and just as enjoyable.

Thermos Thermocafe Zest 0.4 Litre Travel Mug, Purple
Thermos Thermocafe Zest 0.4 Litre Travel Mug, Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Thermocafe, 13 Mar 2014
I bought this to use on long car journeys it fits in the car door OK but the coffee only stays warm for about an hour (or longer if you don't add milk! ) I have started warming up the flask with hot water before filling with coffee which helps.

Kodak Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, 100 x 150 mm, 180 g/m2, 60 Sheets
Kodak Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, 100 x 150 mm, 180 g/m2, 60 Sheets

2.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Photo Paper, 25 Jun 2013
I tried this paper for the first time & was disappointed with the print quality & won't be buying it again as I would rather pay a little bit more to get a better photo print.

Kodak Ultra Premium Photo Paper, High-Gloss, A4, 210 x 297 mm, 20 Sheets
Kodak Ultra Premium Photo Paper, High-Gloss, A4, 210 x 297 mm, 20 Sheets

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Ultra Premium Photo Paper, 25 Jun 2013
This is a very good quality photo print paper, I also bought the Kodak plain glossy photo paper which gave a very poor quality print compared to this, I guess you get what you pay for!

Kodak Ultra Photo Inkjet Paper, 13x18, ( 5" x 7") 20 sheets
Kodak Ultra Photo Inkjet Paper, 13x18, ( 5" x 7") 20 sheets

4.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Ultra Photo Paper, 25 Jun 2013
A good quality photo paper which gives good printing results, much better than the Kodak plain glossy photo paper that I also bought.

Gelert Low Camping Table - Sandshell
Gelert Low Camping Table - Sandshell

4.0 out of 5 stars Gelert low camping table, 25 Jun 2013
This is extremely light & well made, my only niggle is that the Gelert logo is printed on to the table top & can't be removed, & as we are using this at home on our balcony & not camping, is a bit annoying.

BRAUN WIRE WHISK For use with MR400 & MR4000 (Gear is needed to connect to machine, available seperatley)
Offered by Seaview Shavers

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Wire Whisk, 7 April 2013
This was just what I needed to replace a broken whisk on my very old Braun hand mixer & it saved me having to buy a complete new unit.

Anchor Me to You Tiny Tatty Birth Sampler Counted Cross Stitch Kit
Anchor Me to You Tiny Tatty Birth Sampler Counted Cross Stitch Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL SAMPLER FOR THE 'UNKNOWN SEX' OF A FORTHCOMING GRANDCHILD, 3 April 2013
My son & daughter-in;law did not want to know the sex of their second child so this seemed an ideal choice.
It is easy to do & is an ideal size that fits into a standard 10x8 size photo frame.

101 Things to Do Before You're Five: The funny, bizarre and downright yucky things to expect from your little people
by Sally Norton

4.0 out of 5 stars A book for everyone!, 1 Feb 2012
I bought this book for my son & daughter-in-law who have recently become first time parents.
As I flicked the pages I decided to read it first & then my husband & Mum all read it & it has not reached my son yet!
It is so well observed & very funny & bought back many happy memories of my children when they were young.
It is a short book but one that everyone who has had any dealings with children under five will enjoy & relate to.

Page: 1 | 2