Profile for froggie > Reviews

Nail Varnish Display Stand Holds approx 30 bottles
Nail Varnish Display Stand Holds approx 30 bottles
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be bigger., 29 Mar. 2015
It is what it is but I do wish they did bigger, wider, higher ones. I have bought three different ones of these and all of them are too shallow and still do not hold everything I want to put in them.

Glam Cosmetic Organiser

bareMinerals Bisque - Multi-Tasking Concealer SPF20 2g
bareMinerals Bisque - Multi-Tasking Concealer SPF20 2g
Offered by Complexions Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected., 29 Mar. 2015
I have had better concealers in the past. I think it shows a bit too much!. I have the foundation too but I cannot say I am a fan of Bare Minerals as I think it is not the natural look it is supposed to be. When I have looked at it in bright light, I can see a lot of the powder on my face. Maybe you have to be an expert to put it on but I don't want that kind of foundation. I want something simple but am having to spend a long time applying this. I have had much better results with cheaper fluid foundations and a good brush. And much better results from a cheap cream concealer.

Meripac Window Feeder
Meripac Window Feeder
Offered by Garden Selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Meripac Window Feeder
Good value for money and has stayed on the conservatory window ok. Haven't seen any birds in it yet after 4 weeks but we are still hopeful!

Tommy Ellis Goes to Sea
Tommy Ellis Goes to Sea
by Jes Parkin

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy read., 20 July 2014
A lovely read which portrays the evolving relationship between father and son whilst on their first voyage together. The author displays an in-depth knowledge and research into the fishing community in Hull, on the River Humber and the trips out of that port. The story describes a school boy's journey beyond the Arctic circle with all the joys and dangers experienced by fishermen every day, but his journey is special. He is determined to prove his mettle to all onboard and especially his father.

PET CORRECTOR 200ml
PET CORRECTOR 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Undecided., 18 July 2014
This review is from: PET CORRECTOR 200ml (Misc.)
I wish I had bought the smaller one as it would be easier to carry. Mixed feelings about this product as it has worked to a degree but I keep forgetting to take it on the walks and when I remember it sometimes works but sometimes doesn't. I do have small dogs so they tend to bark quite a lot! My advice would be to buy the smaller one to try it.

Innoo Tech 20 LED String Fairy Lights Solar Powered For Outdoor, Garden, Patio, Christmas party(Warm White Chuzzle Ball)
Offered by ZeeCoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good., 18 July 2014
These look really good in the garden and just the right length for where I wanted them. Toying with the idea of buying the longer ones too.

Bob Martin Vetzyme High Strength Flexible Joint, 90 Tablets
Bob Martin Vetzyme High Strength Flexible Joint, 90 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 July 2014
Have been using these tablets for several years but usually pay a lot more for them.

Personalised Engraved 25mm Glitter Pink Paw Print Dog Pet ID Tag Disc
Personalised Engraved 25mm Glitter Pink Paw Print Dog Pet ID Tag Disc
Offered by Cotswold Engraving & Pet Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 18 July 2014
Looks beautiful and exceptional value for the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6