Profile for Mrs. J. M. Lewis > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. M. Lewis

Mrs. J. M. Lewis "aeranthes" (South Wales UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Shark Original Steam Mop (S3101)
Shark Original Steam Mop (S3101)
Offered by JML Direct
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it an excellent lightweight steam, 26 July 2014
Arrived quickly and exactly as described. I find it an excellent lightweight steam cleaner

3 Pack Washable Scrubbing Microfibre Replacement Steam Mop Cleaning Pad for Steam Mop Pocket SHARK S3101 XT3101
Offered by Electro World
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I find them useful for my cleaner, 26 July 2014
The product arrived quickly and is exactly as described. I find them useful for my cleaner.

Thirty Scary Tales (Illustrated): Horror Stories
Thirty Scary Tales (Illustrated): Horror Stories
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 26 July 2014
Not usually a Horroe fan, I loved this book. The stories are each a product of the author's imagination which she explains were prompted by some of her own experiences. I was left with the feeling that somewhere so stimme these could perhaps come true.

Rag Doll
Rag Doll
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Rag Doll., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Rag Doll (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this unusual mystery especially the tremendous twist at the very end.

Lie to me - Season 3
Lie to me - Season 3
Offered by Empor UK
Price: 17.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Lie To Me, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Lie to me - Season 3 (DVD)
An excellent crime series I. which Doctor Cal Lightman and his team assist the FBI and various others to establish who has committed a crime. I would love them to make further series.

EMBRYO 3: RANEY & LEVINE (EMBRYO: A Raney & Levine Thriller)
EMBRYO 3: RANEY & LEVINE (EMBRYO: A Raney & Levine Thriller)
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Embryo 3, 1 July 2014
One of the best thrillers I have ever read and for crime fiction lovers you won't find better than this together with the first two in the series.

Lie to Me: Season 2 [DVD]
Lie to Me: Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim Roth
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Lie to Me SEason 2, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lie to Me: Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
This series does not disappoint. The Doctor and his team crack more cases and discover who exactly is lying and why. A brilliant series in my opinion and all principle actors deserve an Oscar. If you are new to the series then start with season one and then view series two and three.

EMBRYO 2: CROSSHAIRS (EMBRYO: A Raney & Levine Thriller)
EMBRYO 2: CROSSHAIRS (EMBRYO: A Raney & Levine Thriller)
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Embryo 2, 12 Jun 2014
Like Embryo 1 this medical thriller is one I didn't want to put down. The excitement builds and the author has an incredible ability to keep the suspense going. I intend to start Embryo 3 tonight For those who love thrillers then this is one not to miss.

BETRAYED
BETRAYED
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Betrayed, 31 May 2014
This review is from: BETRAYED (Kindle Edition)
Another great story by this author. I found it very difficult to stop reading and kept on well last my bedtime. There is tension and suspense on almost every page with twists and turns. This is the second book I have read by Jacqui Rose and I can't wait to read her other books.

DISHONOUR
DISHONOUR
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dishonour by Jackie Rose, 10 May 2014
This review is from: DISHONOUR (Kindle Edition)
Just finished this book. It is impossible to read even a few pages of this thriller without wanting to read more and more. Once you start you will just have to know what happens. A great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16