Profile for Mr. J. Ratcliff > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Ratcliff

Mr. J. Ratcliff (London, England)

Crazy Sh*t Old People Say
Crazy Sh*t Old People Say
by Geoff Tibballs

5.0 out of 5 stars very true, very funny, 6 July 2011
Hilarious and, speaking as a 67 year old, very true. My 24 year old daughter told me he other day that the reason she always left the room when I came in was because I always moaned about everything. I told her this is what old people do, and gave her my copy of the book to back up my arguement. That's kept her quiet Ho Ho !!! Recommend this book to young and old alike: for the old to give reassurance that moaning is ok and can be very insightful (and funny), and to the young to tell them to just shut up and accept that us oldies are entitled to moan.

Wowee One Classic - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Wowee One Classic - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Planet Gizmo

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Eee for Wowee, 9 Feb 2010
Does exactly what they said it would do, namely give good sound with well-rounded bass from portable devices when on the move. Absolutely brilliant sound quality. We plug it into our laptops, mobiles, blackberries i-pods etc, put it onto a flat surface & enjoy really great sound. I speak as an audio engineer & I am very, very impressed. Its internal power supply is more than adequate & it is small (& light) enough to fit into my jacket pocket & my wife's & daughter's handbags.

Packaging was good and protective & delivery was speedy. One of our best purchases ever.

Z-TEC Male Urinal
Z-TEC Male Urinal
Offered by Mobility Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars A Godsend at night & after a kidney operation, 3 Nov 2009
This review is from: Z-TEC Male Urinal (Personal Care)
Splendid item: lightweight, sealable lid, useful handle & graduated so you can take readings. I'm diabetic & have to get up 3 times during the night to visit the loo. This saves me the long trip to the bathroom & has a sealable lid so it does not smell. I've also just had a kidney operation and this has saved me from embarrassing accidents as I keep it by me during the day - very reassuring. Delivery was good & packaged well. Have no hesitation in recommending this product & its supplier.