Profile for CPstudent > Reviews

CPstudent

The Lie
The Lie

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly enthralling, 16 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Lie (Kindle Edition)
I started the book with no expectations. To say that I was pleasantly surprised would be a massive understatement. Well written and well thought out, I would highly recommend it.

Sula Butterscotch 42 g (Pack of 14)
Sula Butterscotch 42 g (Pack of 14)
Offered by Activecare Online

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Dec. 2014
Almost half of them were broken when they arrived.

Luther - Series 1-3 [DVD] [2010]
Luther - Series 1-3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Idris Elba

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved this box set, 10 July 2014
Absolutely loved this box set. Once you start playing the first one you are hooked and have to watch the whole set.

Hans Memling (Temporis Collection) (Temporis Series)
Hans Memling (Temporis Collection) (Temporis Series)
by Alfred Michiels

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 9 April 2014
arrived on time and definitely worth buying, I absolutely love it and it will help with the course I am studying.

Bosch Tumble Dryer Fluff Lint Filter
Bosch Tumble Dryer Fluff Lint Filter
Offered by Toystar UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jan. 2014
Great service, arrived promptly, fits perfectly and working well. In fact I have ordered another part as it's so efficient

Beyond the Page
Beyond the Page
by Quentin Blake

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely collection of Quentin Blake's recent works, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Beyond the Page (Hardcover)
I got this for my mum who takes a great interest in the works of Quentin Blake's recent works with hospitals and people with mental health problems. This book features a wide range of works dealing with an array of problems faced by people in their lives. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in art that reflects real life problems.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars upset student, 28 Oct. 2010
I bought this adapter after my original toshiba charger broke. Being a busy student my laptop is my life and at first I worried all my work would be irretrievable. Luckily this was not the case, but then this adapter charger has broken in the same way as I have read on the other reviews, what a pain? I am now going to buy a new adapter charger in the hope that another brand will be more reliable.