Profile for Racer X > Reviews

Philips SHE8000/10 In-Ear Headphones - Black
Offered by Smith & Co
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!, 22 Nov 2013
I had been looking for headsets that would replace my JVC HAFX1X in ear. I must say I never thought I would find anything better, but gosh was I wrong!! The JVC's are good but in my opinion are a little over-bassed. But the Philips are great! Good acoustics with a bit of cool surround sound and oh yess!! The bass on these babies is awesome, deep, clear, dynamic bass just the way you like it and.....they are very pretty, stylish and nice to admire. Honestly, these are worth far more than the price they are sold at. Caution though: they feel rather flimsy so take extra care with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 1:42 AM GMT

JVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube Stereo Headphones - Black
JVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube Stereo Headphones - Black
Offered by The Tech Lodge
Price: 25.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply AMAZING!!!!, 11 Nov 2013
Received this item today and I must say I'm very impressed!! I previously had the JVC HA4X and HA5X (the Xtreme Xplosives). The Xplosives have very powerfull bass, BUT a little too much for my liking. In my opinion-after using them- they are over bassed and thus sound quality is HUGELY compromised. And so I set out to find the next pair of headphones and came across these. Trust me, these (HAS400B) are way BETTER than the XX. The bass on these (HAS400B) is fantastic! Deep, dynamic and crystal clear!! Its incredible. And for sure, the sound quality is impressive, with excellent sound isolation. Infact, I got to hear instruments in my songs that I never heard before!! This, is the product for you,and a huge bargain for the price, trust me!!

Philips SHE6000/10 In - Ear Virtual Surround Sound Headphones
Philips SHE6000/10 In - Ear Virtual Surround Sound Headphones
Price: 17.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound, 5 Nov 2013
I usually don't write reviews but thought I would this time around. Its the firdt time I'm using Philips headsets and I must say these offer very very good SOUND QUALITY. The packaging is excellent and I love the little carry case, very sleek. I only fault Philips on two counts hence the 3 stars: first: the bass is ok, though I feel it could have been a liiiitle more pronounced. 2nd, the cable does feel very cheap and fragile, I recommend you handle these with EXTRA care. But hey the sound quality is fantastic!! The surround makes common songs sound different and yes! Ul hear instruments u never heard in your most common songs, try it, I have!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2013 11:15 PM GMT

Brand New Sony Ericsson W715 Unlocked
Brand New Sony Ericsson W715 Unlocked

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 6 Sep 2011
Was looking for a phone to replace my W995. But my budget was tight so i settled for this. I always emphasize on sound quality and thats why i always use Sony Ericsson. And surely,the walkman doesnt disapoint in this department. Sound is awesome jst like in my old w995. Given it 4stars cz i feel the camera could have been better,atleast a 5mp and it could have done with slightly louder sound(i believe the sound is jst a bit lower than the w995). However, that doesnt detract from the fact that this is a great phone with amazing sound. You'l never go wrong with Sony Ericsson. So wat u waitin for? Go for it!!

Sony SRS-D 25 Black Wired Active
Sony SRS-D 25 Black Wired Active

1.0 out of 5 stars PATHETIC, 6 Sep 2011
I was really looking forward to getting these because i know Sony set da standard when it comes to sound. I cant even find da words to express my utter disapointment. These speakers are jst pathetic. They have absolutely no bass at all. At first, i thought i had a faulty set,bt i found that others have had the same problem. Am a die hard sony fan,bt am oso objective,if you're serious about sound and music, PLEASE,DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THESE. Try a creative o somthing else.