Profile for A. J. Salt > Reviews

Equality, Participation and Inclusion 1: Diverse Perspectives
by Jon Rix
Price: 19.19

3.0 out of 5 stars OU book, 2 Dec 2013
Not my personal choice (not a for fun book this) but purchased for a course...the fourth out of six modules i need for my degree

Equality, Participation and Inclusion 2: Diverse Contexts (David Fulton Books)
Equality, Participation and Inclusion 2: Diverse Contexts (David Fulton Books)
by Jonathan Rix
Price: 19.19

3.0 out of 5 stars OU book!, 2 Dec 2013

Melissa & Doug Doorbell House
Melissa & Doug Doorbell House
Price: 15.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Ding dong!, 2 Dec 2013
I am a childminder and i bought this because one of my little boys loves buttons especially my front door bell! he loves this and will spend ages opening and closing the doors too. the only drawback are the people....they dont take a good suck do they? Little one like to put stuff in his mouth! and one of the rings is my doorbell noise.....i get confused!

Sylvanian Families Campervan and Trailer Playset
Sylvanian Families Campervan and Trailer Playset
Offered by WOMB SECURITY
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Niece loved it, 2 Dec 2013
she opened it on her birthday and said it was the best present! it was full of all the fiddly stuff little girls like...perfect.

Motorola Video Baby Monitor Twin Camera Set
Motorola Video Baby Monitor Twin Camera Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 2 Dec 2013
This is fantastic! i am a childminder and i have two rooms where babies sleep. Before i had two monitors which were sound only, two lots of kit to lug round and often they set each other off. But now i can watch babies have a sleep and know they are safe. It is great entertainment for older children who watch the monitor and laugh at the babies funny wriggles and squeaks during their sleep. I also use it to keep an eye on the boisterous schoolies when they are in my lounge as i make up an after school snack. Now when i get the "js done that" whine i know exactly whats gone on. magic!!!

Starting your own Childminding Business: How to set up high quality childcare in your own home
by Allison Lee
Price: 10.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally out of date, 12 Feb 2009
I bought this book because i thought it would help me with my childminding registration. I was very disappointed because the book is out of date....it was first published in 2006 and doesnt mention the EYFS standards, it uses the now defunct 14 National Standards. Dont get this book!!!