Profile for R. T. Bernard > Reviews

Taylormade burner Golf Iron head Covers 10pcs/set black & grey MT-T05
Taylormade burner Golf Iron head Covers 10pcs/set black & grey MT-T05
Offered by anduxstore
Price: 15.49

3.0 out of 5 stars I am thinking of buying some head covers for my ..., 18 July 2014
I am thinking of buying some head covers for my OS burner irons but not sure if these will fit with the clubs being oversized. Regarding the problem seeing the numbers through the plastic window, you could always grab an indelible ink marker pen and write the number on the white side of the head cover - not normal to deface new equipment but at least then you could see the number.

SALE WHILE STOCK LASTS Ladies Beautiful Swarovski Elements 10mm Amethyst Sterling Silver Ring. Lovely Split Side Setting. Crystals Brilliant Rounds. Stamped 925. Luxury Gift Pouch Included
Offered by Ah! Jewellery
Price: 42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring and nice clear gem, 18 Feb 2014
Excellent and partner really likes it. She has not taken it off since I gave it to her. She particularly likes the knurled look of the banding.

*NEW* Set of 9 JL Golf Dual Durometer Grips
*NEW* Set of 9 JL Golf Dual Durometer Grips
Offered by JL Golf LTD
Price: 13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Grips good but no were near enough tape, 18 Feb 2014
The grips I am happy with but the instructions for the tape installation refer to spiralling it around the shaft the length of the grip. However I received two, part roles of tape, each which had been pre-cut into 5 strips of tape the length of the shaft and certainly not long enough to install in a spiral shape, so I had to just run the tape down the shaft in two strips, one on top and one on the bottom. There was only 4 usable pieces on each roll as the fifth piece which was against the cardboard roll had the cardboard stuck to one side of the sticky tape and was unusable. I therefore only had enough tape to do 4 club grips total using both rolls and had to go and buy more tape to finish the other 5 grips of the total of 9.

How the market makers extract millions of dollars a day & How to grab your share
Price: 6.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Misprepresentation of contents, 21 July 2013
I have to agree with some of the comments mentioned by other customers. The book is an eye opener to how the Market Makers trade using 'content' and not 'form' but you don't actually get to see how the trading itself is implemented. To see that, you have to put up 197 each and every month that you want to have access to the his PAT software. You can get a good idea of how the software works in a functionable way from the videos he has put up on YouTube although some of them that are narrated by an Irish guy from his membership forum, are very poor as the guy is not very articulate in describing the price action, he pauses an awful lot and constantly swallows which got up my nose.

I could only find a couple of reviews on the PAT software on line but the web site editor of one said that Martin was only offering 150 rentable positions which is not mentioned anywhere else so I think that is a sales gimmick to get you hooked before you are left out in the cold as regards trying to rent the software.

On Martins website he says it cost him 250,000 to have the software developed which might well be true but if all the 150 renters pay him 200 a month it only took just over 8 months to recoup the 250k and the rest is now gravy for him - basically 30,000 a month income which is not too shabby, as such I tend to agree that he would have no need to trade himself and chance losing although in another post I read that he only ever traded 'mini' lots anyway.

In conclusion if Martin discovered the secret as he said he did years ago (way before he had the software developed) in how the Market Makers trade and at which time he says he successfully started trading their way and making enough money to live in Spain and now in NZ he must at that initial time, have been able to figure out how to trade using standard candle or bar charts and only come up with the idea of the software to simplify the system initially for himself but more than likely for marketing purposes to rent to the masses.

I personally can't afford with my financial status to pay 200 every month unless I could make a comfortable living from using it and I would be willing to do that but I would only do it if he was to offer a just a months free trial to see if it is possible and on a demo account (which I am not sure is offered?)
As I don't think he will offer the free trial I personally can only try and adapt some of the knowledge learned from his YouTube videos to my demo candle charts and see if I can make it work to some favourable degree.

I would like to make one final point and that is in no way am I taking a personal dislike to Martin, on the contrary he seems a very nice person in his videos and other written material but ultimately he is a business man and as they say - business is business and he is in it to make money by renting his software.

Interpol Calling - The Complete Series [DVD]
Interpol Calling - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Charles Korvin
Price: 18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it, 27 Dec 2012
They manage to come up with a variety of plots all over the world for each episode to keep the interest, sort of reminds me of the Danger Man series.

Edgar Wallace Mysteries - Volume 7 [DVD]
Edgar Wallace Mysteries - Volume 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Thaw
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars diyguy, 26 Nov 2012
Bought all seven series and only viewed some of the first series as yet but it is very good. Great story lines and recognizable veteran actors and actresses who do it justice. If the other six series are as good as this first one then I am looking forward to viewing them all in time.

The Adventures of Robin Hood - Trilogy - The Legend of Sherwood [ 1955 ]
The Adventures of Robin Hood - Trilogy - The Legend of Sherwood [ 1955 ]
Dvd ~ Richard Greene
Offered by DVDBRR
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars diyguy, 19 Nov 2012
After being a lifelong fan of Robin Hood from the 50's, I had to buy this trilogy when it came out. Richard Greene is the definitive Robin Hood just as Basil Rathbone is the definitive Sherlock Holmes and no one plays the parts better than the original actors who we grew up with. This trilogy was so good that I immediately went out and ordered all the Robin Hood DVD collection sets and I still enjoy them today. In a time when sexual crudity and violence was unheard of in drama such as these it was refreshing to view something that can infer love interest and fight scenes without the blood and gore today that we are bombarded with and this series is available for all the family to view.

Memorable Jazz Standards
Memorable Jazz Standards
by Al Lerner
Price: 7.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Memorable Jazz Standards, 28 Jun 2010
A great book for the intermediate player with nice arrangements for the most part. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

The Professional Touch: Tasteful, Swinging, Playable Piano Arrangements, Book & CD [With CD]
by Lou Stein

4.0 out of 5 stars The Professional Touch, 28 Jun 2010
A great book for the intermediate player as the arrangements are really nice for the most part. I give it 4 out 5 stars.