Profile for Susarm > Reviews

Ravensburger - 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle: Karwendel Mountains, Austria
Ravensburger - 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle: Karwendel Mountains, Austria
Price: 10.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and lovely picture, 25 May 2014
I have never had such a well made puzzle before. This is top quality! The picture is great, and there was a level of difficulty to completeing the puzzle which was satisfying.

A 1950s Childhood: From Tin Baths to Bread and Dripping
A 1950s Childhood: From Tin Baths to Bread and Dripping
by Paul Feeney
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Usefull as a referrence book, 25 May 2014
This was not the sort of book I could read straight through. I read a chapter an evening. A lot of his facts are based on boys' experience and some I did not recognise as being factual from the time. However, it was worth reading and I will keep it for reference purposes. He reminded me of a lot of radio and T.V. programmes I had forgotten about. It was overall and interesting book.

Aidapt Long Handled Brush and Comb Set
Aidapt Long Handled Brush and Comb Set
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful in an emergency, 25 May 2014
I sent for these when I broke my right arm. I decided it was better to struggle on my own to do my hair than ask my husband to help! the brush was really usefull but I did not find the comb so good. I don't usually use a comb anyway. It is well made and light to hold and just the right angle to get to all parts of the hair .

Around Britain Falcon De Luxe Askrigg, Wensleydale Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Around Britain Falcon De Luxe Askrigg, Wensleydale Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Price: 8.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous painted view, 25 May 2014
It was a pleasure to complete, and the picture was beautiful - really well painted. The walls and trees were very difficult to get right, so it did take time to finish. The pieces were well made and fitted well together.

Cheetah Leisure 1000 Piece Cotswolds Jigsaw Puzzle
Cheetah Leisure 1000 Piece Cotswolds Jigsaw Puzzle
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fiendishly difficult to do, 25 May 2014
This took me several days longer than usual to complete. A lot of the pieces were difficult to identify where they went and a lot of the pieces would fit where they were not supposed to go. I had to undo several areas and do them again to get all the pieces in correctly. Even the house, the easy part, was difficult. It is only because I am stubborn that I struggled on and finished it.

Gibsons Preparations For D Day Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces
Gibsons Preparations For D Day Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces
Price: 10.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick to do, 25 May 2014
This was some light relief after doing a very hard jigsaw, so I enjoyed doing it! It is a sturdily made puzzle.

The Never Born (Locus Origin Book 1)
The Never Born (Locus Origin Book 1)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story, 25 May 2014
This was an easy read and I was quickly drawn into the story line about the lives of clones. The characters were believably real, and I enjoyed the book. I look forward to reading more of this author's books.

Alpine SleepSoft Earplugs
Alpine SleepSoft Earplugs
Offered by Peters Plugs
Price: 11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Earplugs I can sleep with, 31 Jan 2014
Other products can be painful to use. Although comfortable, these tend to work their way out of the ears during the night.

Uplift: The Complete Original Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 1)
Uplift: The Complete Original Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 1)
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a while to get into, 25 Nov 2013
It took a while to get into because of the different alien characters and situations, but I really got into it and enjoyed the book eventually.

City of Angels
City of Angels
Price: 4.38

4.0 out of 5 stars An Easy Read I liked a lot, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: City of Angels (Kindle Edition)
I new where I was and what was going on at all the chapter beginnings. I liked the story line. A book that lets right triumph!
the story gripped me on an emotional level as well as intellectually. But then I always like stories about computer AIs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3