Profile for Dinah > Reviews

Dinah

Hummel Runner Men's Microfibre Running Pant - Black, X-Large
Hummel Runner Men's Microfibre Running Pant - Black, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT ECONOMIC JOGGING/RUNNING TROUSERS!, 28 Oct 2013
[[ASIN: B0057M0VBY]] Hummel Runner Men's Microfibre Running Pant - Black, X-Large. Really comfortable jogging/running pants (trousers). Excellent fabric, well made, great price and fast delivery. No negatives with this product.

Fruit of the Loom 3 Pack Athletic Men's Vest Black/White/Heather Medium
Fruit of the Loom 3 Pack Athletic Men's Vest Black/White/Heather Medium
Offered by COOZO
Price: 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vests at a Fab price!, 28 Oct 2013
[[ASIN: B008BF3G0M] These vests are fabulous value for the price - quality fabric, they wash well, keep shape, prompt delivery by seller and no problems at all! ]]Fruit of the Loom 3 Pack Athletic Men's Vest Black/White/Heather Medium

Starting a Business For Dummies
Starting a Business For Dummies
by Colin Barrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Starting a business beginner's book, 16 Feb 2011
This is a really great guide on how to begin your business. Easy to understand, unjargon-ish, down-to-earth and, as I've found already, the "for Dummies" books are ideal for us ("the masses") as well as the professionals. Written intelligently and professionally by people who've been there seen it and done it. Colin Barrow is a people-friendly person! We can select some or all topics as required and we can pick up some "ahahhhh" tips and revelations in this book. An excellent, user-friendly and humerously constructed book for (almost) anyone!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2012 11:03 PM GMT

Saved
Saved
Offered by Books2anywhereUS
Price: 4.44

1.0 out of 5 stars MISLEADING USE OF PERFUME DESIGNER NAME, 16 Feb 2011
This review is from: Saved (Audio CD)
This product was described as relevant to my favourite perfume - Opium by YSL. I believed it would give me some insight / reference to the product. Disappointingly, it was a misic video of my most disliked genre of music which bore no relation to the item's description. I will be more discerning in future!
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 5:30 PM BST

Karlsson Wall Clock Puzzle, Silver Matt
Karlsson Wall Clock Puzzle, Silver Matt
Offered by thebookcommunity_fba
Price: 86.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Wall Clock that's a Stick-On, 16 Feb 2011
I did like the quirkiness of this clock with the brushed silver surface and no numbers, but didn't realised it was an actual jigsaw - bits'n'all! Sure, arty imaginative folk can let their Dali-esque streak run wild! I, unfortunately, am challenged by picking wallpaper! Plus, the jigsaw pieces and the central clock are sticky-backed, so once stuck on the wall, they're ON! No second chances or let's-try-that-bit-here! I also foresaw a problem if I wanted to change the room's colour scheme - I'd need a very fine paintbrush to paint around every curvaceous jigsaw piece. Having said that, I still do like the metalic finish of the clock - I just haven't yet planned the logistics. So the whole lot has been furtively reboxed for now - pending a Dali-like dream or decision! N.B. the instruction leaflet is also (metaphorically) a puzzle. So, I think I've now sussed the massive reduction on RRP!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2012 11:04 PM GMT

Wild China [DVD]
Wild China [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wild China
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Wild China, 16 Feb 2011
This review is from: Wild China [DVD] (DVD)
This is an fantastic trip through myriad wonders of China we could only have imagined! Documentary at its very best - exciting, breathtaking scenery, amazing visits to undiscovered and unexploited areas we had never known about. Far flung people living by skills and innovation - and communities with ways of living we can only shake our heads at. Full of wonder, some really incredible events. Awesome and educational!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2012 11:06 PM GMT