Profile for CxHxAxS > Reviews

Content by CxHxAxS

CxHxAxS "CxHxAxS" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires Book 15)
Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires Book 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars love the series, 4 Feb. 2014
I love the full series. Nice to have a "different" happy ending :) recommend the writer and series to everyone

Retro Puzzle Lampshade - Yellow Puzzle lightshade - Jigsaw Light shade
Retro Puzzle Lampshade - Yellow Puzzle lightshade - Jigsaw Light shade
Offered by The German Market UK SELLER - FAST DELIVERY

2.0 out of 5 stars Fittings, 6 April 2013
This shade it beautiful. I bought one in Thailand BUT the bad thing is that there is no hole for the bulb to fit through & no metal part to hold it up on the light MINE MELTED i had to slide the bubd in to the light (very difficult) as there was no metal caging like a normal light shade it melted
Big shame, its lovely when its up, just needs a little tweek in the design
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2014 3:51 PM GMT

Glass Houses:  The Morganville Vampires Book 1
Glass Houses: The Morganville Vampires Book 1
by Rachel Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars Got every book. Love them. Not your usual vampire story HONEST!, 26 Feb. 2013
How many books have you read and its all vampires and humans full stop!!!? This has more, great story.
Must read & well worth the money. ENJOY!!!
Ive got the full set & cant wait to see if there is more to come.

Marked: Number 1 in series (House of Night)
Marked: Number 1 in series (House of Night)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your usual vampire story. We have legends, creatures and alot more.I have every book. Love them., 26 Feb. 2013
I have every book in this series. If you are buying these, you may want to get the first books that explains all the characters and how they became who & what they are. (personally I started from book 1 and then at the end I went back to the book of the characters)
Using my kindle i just kept clicking to the next page & next page & next page & found myself having read a book & a half in no time. Couldn't put them down. Really interesting characters.
How many books have you read and its all vampires and humans full stop!!!? This one has powers, Indian legends, creatures and a lot more.
Must read & well worth the money. ENJOY!!!

Last Breath (Morganville Vampires)
Last Breath (Morganville Vampires)
by Rachel Caine

Essential World Atlas
Essential World Atlas
by D. Brunsden

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Atlas Ive ever bought, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Essential World Atlas (Paperback)
Great, even for kids.
Colourfull & in great detail.
Every other Atlas i've bought I found hard to read the writing was so small, This isn't.

Betrayed: Number 2 in series (House of Night)
Betrayed: Number 2 in series (House of Night)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a normal vampire & human story like the rest. This also has Incantations, legends, creatures & alot more. MUST READ, 26 Feb. 2013
Must read & well worth the money. ENJOY!!!

Chosen: Number 3 in series (House of Night)
Chosen: Number 3 in series (House of Night)

Must read & well worth the money. ENJOY!!!

SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-032G-B35)
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-032G-B35)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but amazing, 26 Feb. 2013
Great little thing, Tiny but holds millions.
I have alot of these in different colours. Every colour of mine holds different things ie: red is my pictures :)

Untamed: Number 4 in series (House of Night)
Untamed: Number 4 in series (House of Night)

Page: 1 | 2