Profile for MAXWELL > Reviews

MAXWELL

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Cage Sessions: Complete Box Set
The Cage Sessions: Complete Box Set

3.0 out of 5 stars This is an odd book set and I did enjoy it but a really peculiar story and a little ..., 26 Oct. 2014
Well! what can I say! This is an odd book set and I did enjoy it but a really peculiar story and a little far fetched especially towards the end. I really liked Damian (a very hot blooded male) and loved Annika who I found in places hilarious. I am so glad I got the box set and not bought the books individually as their pages are very very limited. I think you all have to read it and make your own minds up. It is a romance story.

A Fighter's Desire - Part One (A Gloves Off Novel)
A Fighter's Desire - Part One (A Gloves Off Novel)

3.0 out of 5 stars A Fighter'd Desire - Part One (Gloves Off Book 1), 16 Oct. 2014
Well! I was really enjoying the story about the fighter twins Camden & Ryder and Ryders involvment with Ashleigh and all of a sudden after about 72% of the book it came to a very quick ending which I am afraid left me cold. Sadly the author could have made more of the story instead of ending it quickly and then going into all the other books on offer nothing to do with the series soooo I am afraid I do not think I will pursue the rest as I find there was no conclusion or satisfaction with the end. I am quite sure some readers will disagree with me but an awful lot that will agree.

Alec (Slater Brothers Book 2)
Alec (Slater Brothers Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alec (Slater Brothers 2), 31 Aug. 2014
Another brilliant story by L.A.Casey! I loved Dominic the first book and wondered if it could be matched and honestly it was and enjoyed it just as much! Love Alec & Keela actually I love all of the brothers and sound so lovely all typical 'MEN' all rough around the edges to say the least with a dark past. I loved the story so much just could not put the book down. BUT be warned as a lot of the dialect has to be understood being Irish speaking! not all of it of course as the actual Slater Brothers are American. Some words and phrases may make you want to think! don't be put off as once reading starts you will understand all. I really hope the next story is about Kane BUT I hope the author does not decide to leave any heartache as I would be so disappointed and sometimes if that happens can put me off the author as most of these books I love to have a happy ending or if must go into a sequel. I love bad boys and finding good girls and both their pasts are usually sad but all turns out good. Soooo please L.A.Casey let us love Kane and no tears! but have a feeling it will not be like the others and once I read the introduction and find it is going to end badly then unfortunately I won't buy it! so fingers crossed to all you readers who have enjoyed these books as much as me.

Rock All Night (The Rock Star's Seduction Part 2)
Rock All Night (The Rock Star's Seduction Part 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Rock All Night (The Rock Star's Seduction Book 2), 19 Aug. 2014
Loved this book very much! hated the Cliffhanger as I think it spoils having to wait and then if a while you have to keep going back. Thought this book was a bit frustrating compared to the first feel that Kaitlyn was a bit too naive and Derek had his moments. Loved Ryan and felt sorry for him! loved all the characters. A bit hard going this book but am sure the 3rd will be great! still would recommend both books though.

Backstage Pass: V.I.P. (The Backstage Pass Rock Star Romance Book 2)
Backstage Pass: V.I.P. (The Backstage Pass Rock Star Romance Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Backstage Pass V.I.P. (The Backstage Pas Rock Romance Book 2), 14 July 2014
All these book are really good and love the characters and love the story line! However I find that a lot of these sort of books are so short and after buying all the series does not make it come cheap. I think really in the future I will wait until they come in a box set and get them at a decent price. The Authors who are doing this are making quite a lot of money out of us prolific readers and whilst it is us that make them popular why can't they be good to us as well. As I say the story line is great but would recommend when brought out all together. Come on Authors be fair to us.

Bound Treasure (Masters of the Prairie Winds Club Book 4)
Bound Treasure (Masters of the Prairie Winds Club Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bound Treasure (Masters of the Prairie Winds Club Book 4), 10 July 2014
All these book have been really good and look forward to more if possible. I loved all the characters that are in all the books or mentioned and think it is clever the author actually remembers them all and does not get muddled up as some books have done by other authors which can be very confusing. I liked this story line but found it not as hot as all the others as I am sure readers will understand. Loved Reggi and glad all her past sorted as best it can. It was not the best book I have read in this series and hope that Avery Gale is not running out of ideas! but still enjoyable.

Breathe With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 7)
Breathe With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathe With Me (With Me In Seattle), 29 Jun. 2014
Brilliant! yet another great book from Kristen Proby! Love the fact she joins all her other book characters in all her stories. I loved Mark and sounds such a hunk as do all his brothers! Lovely after 10 years they get back together even though there are ups and downs as always. Loved Meredith and for once not a soppy girl but someone who can stand up for herself. Can't wait for Dom's story and am convinced he will go after the wedding planner (just a hunch) so sad though that this will be the last book in the series but never say never as there may even be another character that might pop up as it has been known. Well done Kristen Proby for making my reading exciting.

It Ain't Me, Babe
It Ain't Me, Babe

5.0 out of 5 stars It Ain't Me Babe, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: It Ain't Me, Babe (Kindle Edition)
Well what can I say!I love reading MC books and found this one a lot different. I am not really into really violent books and usually stay clear of them as I always like hot books and badass guys. This is most certainly violent but it has a really great storyline. I love Styx and Mea and feel very sorry for them both. It is a great love story and would recommend it only of course if you can put up with the not so nice side. I loved all the characters! I didn't see near the end coming with a twist which was clever. I was completely hooked and could not put the book down. I think Tillie Cole is an excellent Author and can't wait to read her next book.

Fantasy's Bar & Grill Trilogy
Fantasy's Bar & Grill Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy's Bar & Grill Trilogy, 21 Jun. 2014
I loved this book extremely hot hot hot! loved the characters. Would highly recommend it. Funny in parts. Well written and can't wait for more of Michelle Hughes books.

Asher (Inked Brotherhood Book 1)
Asher (Inked Brotherhood Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Asher (Inked Brotherhood Book 1), 21 Jun. 2014
Really loved the book and written very well. The story line was very intense and very sad and at times I actually cried for poor Asher and all that he had to have go through by his father! very dark for someone so young! I loved Audrey who had gone through trauma herself. All the other characters were brilliant and so supportive to Asher but he just did not realise it. I would recommend this book BUT be warned even though it is very sensual in places there is violence which some readers may not like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7