Profile for fab > Reviews

Content by fab

fab

Page: 1 | 2
Advanced Graphics Party Decoration Lifesize Cardboard Standup Cutout Standee Poster Elsa And Anna Disney's Frozen
Offered by lillyjod party shop

3.0 out of 5 stars The cardboard cut out looks great but word of warning it arrived this morning, 19 Nov. 2014
The cardboard cut out looks great but word of warning it arrived this morning, 19th November and not by 17th as promised, so if you need it for a party make sure you order well in advance.

Ravel Easy Read Watch on Expandable Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Gold Stainless Steel Gold Plated Bracelet R0208012S
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 5 Aug. 2013
I bought this watch for my elderly mother. Her other similar watch bracelet broke. She loves it, the bracelet is not too tight and the dial is so easy to read. I cannot believe what great value for money.In the shops I havent found one for less than £20.

A Child's Book of Saints
A Child's Book of Saints

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really what I was hoping for, 2 Aug. 2013
A bit too complicated for my daughter to read, was hoping for more popular names. Not really what I wanted

Quinoa Cookbook: The Complete Guide for Quinoa Recipes
Quinoa Cookbook: The Complete Guide for Quinoa Recipes

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 2 Aug. 2013
Helpful and full of good ideas, particularly liked it that there is a lot of information about Quinoa at the begining

Sanctuary Night Concentrate
Sanctuary Night Concentrate
Offered by @Mr Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 2 Aug. 2013
Would highly recommend this product, was really pleased as I have very sensitive skin. Could see results after first use, skin seems less red and blothcy. Took it on holiday and came back looking much more youthful.

Tisserand Grapefruit Organic Essential Oil 9 ml
Tisserand Grapefruit Organic Essential Oil 9 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this really works, 22 May 2013
If you want silky smooth skin drop two drops in your bath water or as a quick pick me up sniff for a few seconds.

Geneva Platinum Breast Cancer Watch
Geneva Platinum Breast Cancer Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 22 May 2013
Pretty pink fun watch with not too much bling and a worthwhile advert for breast cancer support. A few friends have asked where I got it.

SHOPPED: The Shocking Power of British Supermarkets
SHOPPED: The Shocking Power of British Supermarkets
by Joanna Blythman

5.0 out of 5 stars A real eye opener, 20 Mar. 2013
A very disturbing insight into how we are controlled by the supermarkets. We can only minimize the power of supermarkets by voting with our feeet

Bad Food Britain: How A Nation Ruined Its Appetite
Bad Food Britain: How A Nation Ruined Its Appetite
by Joanna Blythman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 20 Mar. 2013
I really enjoyed this book. Should be read by everyone so that we can lead a better and healthier life.

Diet for a New America: How Your Choices Affect Your Health, Happiness & the Future of Life on Earth
by John Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read book, 20 Mar. 2013
This must be one of the best books I have ever read. Interesting, informative and compelling! If we want to teach our children how to live correctly then this book should be put on the school curriculum. I have been raving about it to everyone I know. Have already purchased his other books.

Page: 1 | 2