Profile for Emma Males > Reviews

Lingstar(TM) Bohemian People The god of moon retro Pendant Necklace Xmas
Offered by UKLINGSTAR
Price: 1.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but slightly tacky, 11 May 2014
Good value for money, I really like the look of it! You cannot complain for the price, however it sounds tinny when it moves about and is plastic, which makes it light and really cheap looking if you look closely. The plastic gems aren't set right either, they're slightly to the side. All in all, I would recommend this product if your buying for yourself and you just want something unusual and unique because it really is pretty, but don't buy it for someone else because it feels too cheap.

20 To Make: Knitted Tiny Bears (Twenty to Make)
20 To Make: Knitted Tiny Bears (Twenty to Make)
by Val Pierce
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, 27 Aug 2013
gorgeous teddies to make, and they're adaptable too, they make great taggy teddies when changed slightly! This book was perfect for me

The Ultimate Book of Baby Knits
The Ultimate Book of Baby Knits
by Debbie Bliss
Price: 11.89

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 27 Aug 2013
there are no newborn knits, and that is what I focus on, so it was disappointing for me when it arrived. I haven't used it once

VTech Baby's Laptop
VTech Baby's Laptop
Offered by Midwest Emporium - UK
Price: 28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby's Laptop (Baby Product)
this is a terrific product, my son has still has this from over a year ago, the batteries have only been changed once, so it doesn't even eat up power!

Knitted Icons: 25 Celebrity Doll Patterns
Knitted Icons: 25 Celebrity Doll Patterns
by Carol Meldrum

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 27 Aug 2013
Wonderful characters to make, this book is excellent, I haven't made any yet, they look to fiddly to be honest, but if you like to make dolls, this book is a must have!

The Original Mug For Life - BPA Free Eco Travel Mug
The Original Mug For Life - BPA Free Eco Travel Mug
Offered by MugForLife
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars lasts, 27 Aug 2013
it's a lasting great product and it looks great, keeps my coffee warm and helps reduce spills. But the taste of coffee has stayed so I cant put anything else in it, it's another taste leaching product. the worst thing is the price, I can get the same thing for 2.50 but I didn't realise until I bought it!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2013 8:51 AM BST

LeapFrog Lettersaurus
LeapFrog Lettersaurus
Price: 11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
wonderful product, my son loves it, the sounds are annoying after a while as there is not many features. That's not the problem though, the only problem I have with this is that some of the letters don't correspond to the words used! For example x= excellent :/ that's not good teaching :/

LeapFrog My Discovery House
LeapFrog My Discovery House
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog My Discovery House (Toy)
EXCELLENT for money!! Superb, thank you, my son LOVES this and there are loads of features too! Well worth the money and more!

Educational Wooden Toys : Number flat puzzle 24 months +
Educational Wooden Toys : Number flat puzzle 24 months +
Offered by Claris
Price: 4.10

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Aug 2013
I like this and my son loves it too, but there were no pegs on the numbers and pictures to help him pick them up. that would greatly improve the product

Ornami Silver Ladies' Filigree Open Heart Hook Wire Earrings
Ornami Silver Ladies' Filigree Open Heart Hook Wire Earrings
Price: 10.41

1.0 out of 5 stars painful,, 27 Aug 2013
sorry, I hate to give bad reviews but I wish I hadn't bought these. the hooks are SO badly made, that the end is bigger and catches when you put them in, as though they haven't been filed correctly. Sure they're pretty, but they hurt too much to even put them in, let alone where them. Still I guess I spent so little, I can't complain too much.

Page: 1 | 2