Profile for McGyverrr > Reviews

Content by McGyverrr

McGyverrr

HERCULES STANDS ELECTRIC GUITAR MINI STAND GS402B Guitars accessories Stands and foot stools
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, sturdy little stand., 29 April 2013
We have four of these now (electric and acoustic versions) and use them as everyday guitar stands in our house, including for a full-scale electric bass. They are very sturdy and stable. The foam padding is good quality, high-density material which is in all the right places.

The term "mini" doesn't really apply as these are perfectly adequate as guitar stands. There is no sense that anything has been compromised to make them smaller. Quite the opposite, their low centre of gravity I think makes them more effective. They hold guitars gently but securely.

As a bonus they also fold up very small for transport (they come with a little bag for this, if you need it) and are perfect for gigging or for everyday use.

I don't think these stands can be beaten for single-guitar use.

Neetİ - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH 3x1 Mini Hub Box (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is fantastic!, 23 Jun 2011
I had no idea how small it was until I received it. It's not much bigger than a matchbox. It works perfectly though. I have it hooked up to a laptop and an XBox 360 Slim, both sharing a Dell High-Def monitor. The Neet device switches seamlessly between the two automatically, and passes HD video and audio perfectly. It's so small I've slid it down the back of my desk, just hanging on the HDMI cables. There is no external power required, it runs off the HDMI power itself. For the money, this is an awesome gadget that does its job as advertised perfectly. I ordered it with a Neet HDMI cable as a bundle, and the cable is also high quality, well worth the price, especially as it was 50% off with the bundle offer. Highly recommended!

Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet TITAINIUM (M)
Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet TITAINIUM (M)
Offered by Uber Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value headgear, 20 Mar 2011
I purchased this helmet from Greenpiste Sports via Amazon. It arrived very promptly, within a day or so. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. This helmet seems better made than others which are much more expensive. I have (literally) just returned from a week skiing in the Austrian Alps and this helmet was perfect. Light, looks good, fits well and is easy to wear with goggles. I didn't need any other thermal layers on my head either as it was warm enough by itself. I was a bit skeptical that a helmet this reasonably priced would be any good, but Trespass have produced a winner here. Very happy I bought this.
Cheers, John.