Profile for 4bs > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Draper 73508 26-Drawer Assortment Organiser
Draper 73508 26-Drawer Assortment Organiser

4.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for what I intended, but.., 11 Jan. 2015
It is suitable for what I intended. I wish the Draper sticker could be easily removed, without leaving a mess behind.
The sticker hides the contents of one row, which sort of defeats the object of having a storage case with a transparent top.

Sivitec 3 x Lamp Socket Converter B22 To E27
Sivitec 3 x Lamp Socket Converter B22 To E27
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars I haven't used these in case they are not safe., 11 Jan. 2015
I haven't used these. I am a bit concerned about the safety aspect of them. They may be fine, but I don't want to risk them not being.

15 Compartment Crafts Plastic Storage Case Box
15 Compartment Crafts Plastic Storage Case Box
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

3.0 out of 5 stars Made me laugh out loud :-), 11 Jan. 2015
I have to say, this made me laugh when it arrived. I had no idea it was going to be so small. The picture was the same size as another box I bought on the same day. The other box is about 8 times bigger. It won't be suitable for the use I had intended for it. I have found another use for it though. I wouldn't have bought it if I had realised what it was, but it was cheap - so harm done.

Zulu Nato Nylon Watch Straps, 5 Ring Stainless Steel Hardware (HARLEY, 22mm)
Zulu Nato Nylon Watch Straps, 5 Ring Stainless Steel Hardware (HARLEY, 22mm)
Offered by Monkey Swag

5.0 out of 5 stars Like having a new watch., 28 Nov. 2014
I really like this strap. The design and colours have brought life to my watch. It looked rather dull with the previous strap. My girlfriend says it has made her like my watch. She didn't like it before. That's good enough for me :-).

Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Black/Grey
Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, 15 Nov. 2014
Great mouse. Compact, easy to use, very responsive, batteries last an age. I use for both my PC and Mac computers.

Apple Magic Mouse
Apple Magic Mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Form over function., 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse (Accessory)
It looks nice, but form over function is not something that appeals to me. Too much friction between the mouse and the desk means that I have to put more effort than I'd like into moving the mouse. Same goes for pressing the mouse. Too much effort required. After a day of using this mouse, you know about it. Concerned that I may get a repetitive stress injury, I don't use this mouse anymore. I use a Logitech one instead. Much better in every way.

Coghlans Bear Bell (Colour: silver)
Coghlans Bear Bell (Colour: silver)
Offered by Jay's Outdoor Supply - USA

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs follow the bell., 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Coghlans Bear Bell (Sports)
I bought this to hang on my dog's collar - so I'd know where he was when I couldn't see him. He was going through a phase of disappearing into the woods and wasn't coming back when I called him. For some reason, I didn't realise the bell is so big. Too big to hang on a Jack Russell. So, instead of hanging it on him, I attached it to me, so he knows where I am - for when he decided to come back. He's grown out of the not coming back phase, and I am now happy for him to go in the woods. When I am ready to move on and want him to follow me, I ring the bell and he comes running. Both of my dogs and my mother's dog have now learnt to follow the bell.

Tepe Angle Brush 0.5mm RED (6 brushes per pack)
Tepe Angle Brush 0.5mm RED (6 brushes per pack)
Offered by Inter-Dentals

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean the parts toothbrushes don't reach., 15 Nov. 2014
These are very good. They clean the places a toothbrush doesn't reach.
Initially, they made my gums bleed. But, now they don't.

Case-Mate Barely There Cases for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Electric Pink
Case-Mate Barely There Cases for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Electric Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects the phone, without adding too much bulk., 19 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my mum. Looks great. Protects the phone, without adding too much bulk. Recommended.

Case-Mate Tough Naked Cases For iPhone 6 4.7  inch   Smoke/Black
Case-Mate Tough Naked Cases For iPhone 6 4.7 inch Smoke/Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 19 Oct. 2014
I returned this product. It looked cheap, nasty and poor quality. If I wanted something that looked like cost £3 from a car boot sale, I would have gone to one. However, to protect an iPhone 6? Not mine, thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4