Profile for Jensine > Reviews

Jensine "jensineabe"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, 21 July 2014
This review is from: YES! (Audio CD)
Fantastic album, love every song. In typical mraz style the words are meaningful, positive and uplifting.

Standout songs for me are "hello, you beautiful thing, everywhere and back to earth" but love them all.

Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin 100g
Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin 100g
Offered by Deals of UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! Like all the Aveeno products I've used ..., 10 July 2014
I love it! Like all the Aveeno products I've used so far, this smells good, feels good and my skin loves it! It's replaced my normal cleanser and my skin, after only a few days looks healthier and calm. Highly recommend!

OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
Offered by BC Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't use anything else!, 7 Jun. 2014
10 stars!

I've used this stuff on and off for years and it was only today, whilst looking down at my nails and thinking how pretty they were, did I think it's time to write a review.

Basically I am a person who has either really lovely, strong, healthy looking nails or short stumpy looking rubbish nails! The difference truly is whether im using nail envy or not.

From the first coat they look improved and mine then grow into beautiful nails within a couple of weeks.

Cannot recommend it highly enough, definitely a desert island must have!

The Road
The Road

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 29 April 2014
This review is from: The Road (Kindle Edition)
Like nothing I've ever read before. Heartbreakingly sad, but beautifully written, I thoroughly enjoyed it and could not put it down!

Backpacked: A Reluctant Trip Across Central America
Backpacked: A Reluctant Trip Across Central America

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy and enjoyable read, 21 April 2014
A really great read, lots of laughter and made me want to just grab my backpack and go! Highly recommended.

The Winter Letter (The Magi King Book 1)
The Winter Letter (The Magi King Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars totally lost myself in this book, 16 Nov. 2013
so much so,i did not notice poor grammar or any spelling mistake! great book, looking forward to seeing what happens next for will

The Lottery Diaries: Book One -- The Only Solution
The Lottery Diaries: Book One -- The Only Solution

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 28 Sept. 2013
I enjoyed this book! The main character was infuriating in his negativity but it drove the books message home! Nice ending!

Gone (Parallel Trilogy, Book 1)
Gone (Parallel Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 29 Aug. 2013
Such an original idea! Enjoyed every page and cared so much about the main character. By the end of book two I was literally on the edge of my seat to find out what happened! Roll on the final book

That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad
That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 6 May 2013
I wouldn't say this book had me gripped to it the entire time, but it's nice for a change not to feel like I have to read a book urgently. I found it incredibly funny at times, heart-warming and just a really good read. I would recommend.

Deep Forest
Deep Forest
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliance!, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Deep Forest (Audio CD)
I have to say that this album has been in my life for many, many years. My dad had it when I was a teen and I absolutely hated it!!! As I've grown up (39 now!) I've grown into it and I have to say it has become one of my favourite albums ever. It's like nature washing over you as you listen and the songs merge beautifully together to make one amazing album. My own teen daughter loves it and sings along to every hmmm.......sound;-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4