Profile for Monica M > Reviews

Crocs Youth Baya Pink Lemonade Mule and Clog Sandal 10190-669-150 3 UK
Crocs Youth Baya Pink Lemonade Mule and Clog Sandal 10190-669-150 3 UK
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer shoes for children, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Crocs Kids Baya Clog (Apparel)
I love crocs. My daughter wears them throughout the summer, they are like a cross between trainers and beach sandals. Perfect for anything from swimming pools to playgrounds.

I particularly like the Baya design, I think it's quite stilish, and at less than 15 pounds, they were really good value.

They are made in Italy, which is a nice change from shoes made in china. No strong chemical smell, either.

Indeed I think that they fit somewhat small, like most of the crocs I bought. But, being so soft, the "clog" crocs can be worn even if slightly small.

Executive Toughness: The Mental-Training Program to Increase Your Leadership Performance
by Jason Selk
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Indeed, this is one of the BEST self-help books, 14 Nov 2012
It's probably the best self-help book I have ever read.

It contains incredibly useful techniques and they are delivered in a clear, to-the-point style, so you get the goods without having to go through lots of waffle.

Really, this book is so head and shoulder above the others, that it should have 7 stars, not merely five.

I felt compelled to write a review, even if I usually don't, because it is such a pity that it has only 2 reviews, this book should be more widely known.

As someone else pointed out, the "worst" thing about this book is the title and cover: this NOT a book for executives, or about the workplace, I am a stay-at-home mother, and this book as been a massive help to me.

I really, really don't think you'll regret buying this.