Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Chrissyd > Reviews

Content by Chrissyd

Chrissyd

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Billy Elliot The Musical Live [DVD] [2014]
Billy Elliot The Musical Live [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Elliott Hanna

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy Live, 5 Feb. 2015
Great show. Anyone who has watched this show at the theatre will love the filmed performance. And anyone who hasn't seen the live show will enjoy the DVD and want to see it live.

DJ Miles & Co 240 West Country Tea Bags 750g
DJ Miles & Co 240 West Country Tea Bags 750g

5.0 out of 5 stars Miles West Country Tea, 5 Feb. 2015
This is great tasting tea. I first experienced this product in a cafe in Swindon and enquired what make of tea they used. I'm now spoilt for all other makes of tea and shall be taking my own when away from home. I will be ordering more of this west country tea in future.

The War of the Worlds
The War of the Worlds

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Nov. 2014
Excellent. Good read.

Gardenon Natural Insect Hotel Bee Bug House Hotel
Gardenon Natural Insect Hotel Bee Bug House Hotel
Offered by Gardenon Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a present and am thinking of ..., 22 Sept. 2014
I bought this as a present and am thinking of getting one for myself. Well made and attractive. Anything that attracts bees etc to the garden is well worth a try. Very quick delivery and well packaged.

Young Gardener childrens Gardening Tools Gift Set
Young Gardener childrens Gardening Tools Gift Set
Offered by Choose4less

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's Garden Tool Set, 25 Jun. 2014
Good value item. Well made. My granddaughter really loves this set and uses it to help me in the garden.

Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Offered by SDS11

4.0 out of 5 stars Insect Door Screen, 25 Jun. 2014
I found this screen very effective but had to secure it with tacks provided. As my conservatory gets hot the screen became detached very easily in the heat and did not stick to the Uvpc door frame. Otherwise I'm very pleased and for the price the product is excellent value.

Insect/Bee/Bug House/Hotel/Shelter Box (D)
Insect/Bee/Bug House/Hotel/Shelter Box (D)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bug House, 24 Jun. 2013
This was a present and it was very much appreciated. I already have one but might consider buying myself another one :-)

Country Homes & Interiors (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Country Homes & Interiors (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Country Homes for Kindle, 10 April 2013
I'm sure I'd like this 'free' magazine if only I could open it on my Kindle!! Even after entering my details it won't open. Will have to get my son to investigate - he's works with computers every day!

Clash Of The Titans [DVD] [2010]
Clash Of The Titans [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by DVDBayFBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Clash of The Titans - DVD, 28 Mar. 2013
I quite enjoyed this film but wouldn't rush to watch it again. Although the effects are good, as you would expect with today's technology, I still enjoyed the original version with Harry Hamlin as Perseus. Ray Harryhausen was ahead of his time creating the technique of 'stop motion' animation to create the various creatures in the film. A classic!

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 4
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Brita Matrix Water Filter Cartridges Pack of 4, 28 Mar. 2013
After shopping around for filters for my jug I have found this is a very good price. I would recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5