Profile for Ponie72 > Reviews

Content by Ponie72

Ponie72

Page: 1 | 2
Fairies and butterflies wall sticker by Stickerscape (Large size) - 46cm x 83cm - Part of the Fairy Princess collection
Offered by Stickerscape

5.0 out of 5 stars top marks, 2 Jun 2014
Love these stickers, decorated my daughters room plain white and baught a selection of stickers, including these looks very effective. arrived on time, good quality couldn't give less than 5 stars.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swim Goggles - Clear Lenses - Black Excellent for swimming
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swim Goggles - Clear Lenses - Black Excellent for swimming

4.0 out of 5 stars keep your eyes dry, 21 Feb 2014
great goggles, I'm no expert but started swimming I went of the reviews (star rating), the only reason it's not a 5 start is it took a full four weeks to get to me, this was what Amazon had told me, but I think a window of 4 days to 4 weeks is a bit much for a small item.

comfortable and clear, don't leak, buy some, just check delivery.

Gelli Baff Candyfloss
Gelli Baff Candyfloss
Offered by The Learning Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars What a MESS, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Gelli Baff Candyfloss (Toy)
I am sorry to rate this as an adult and a parent....

My children had me buy this for them with their Christmas money, foolishly I agreed.

My children are a little old for this really 8 & 10, each splash out of the bath carries with it small bits of jelly, unlike water this does not dry to nothing but to a harder bit of jelly. The clean up took some time.

I didn't get the idea of it even for smaller (more appropriate age) children.

Never again.......

SPEEDO Plain Moulded Silicone Adult Cap, Pink
SPEEDO Plain Moulded Silicone Adult Cap, Pink
Offered by Wisdens Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars bought for my daughter, 4 Feb 2014
came on time, good quality, good price.

This is for my daughter, though a little tricky to get on, this being her first swimming cap she likes it and wears it without issue (once on).

Ultimate Performance Titan Runners Waist Pack - Black/Yellow, One Size
Ultimate Performance Titan Runners Waist Pack - Black/Yellow, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Never have enough bags!!, 4 Feb 2014
Came on time, good quality, nice fit.

Just big enough for a mobile and a pair of gloves, very comfy, wear it every time I go for a short run. I don't believe there is a one size fits all bag/waist pack, so this fits in with the others I have for longer runs etc. would recommend.

ZOGGS Cottesloe Mens  Hip Racer
ZOGGS Cottesloe Mens Hip Racer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy..., 4 Feb 2014
5 Star couldn't fault the product.

Good fit, feel like they'll last a good while can not think of a down side!!

They came on a hanger, in a box 2ft x 1 ft x 4inch!!!!!! off the hanger they'd fit in a DVD case.

Speedo Pacific Storm Goggles Junior Black/Smoke
Speedo Pacific Storm Goggles Junior Black/Smoke

4.0 out of 5 stars bought for my son, 4 Feb 2014
These were bought for my son 9, arrived on time.

They are a good fit and comfortable, he's swam 6 or 7 times in them now and finds them good to swim in.

The Cool Impossible: The coach from Born to Run shows how to get the most from your miles - and from yourself

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not my bag...., 4 Feb 2014
3 Stars as this is a matter of taste.

Having read Born To Run and Tread lightly this book was a little too aimed at the american market, full of good infomation, but talks to the reader in a first person addressing you directly through the book, how I'd imagine a self help book to be picture your goals etc, lots of talk of 'the cool impossible' (target or your potential). Eric Orton knows his stuff in side out, just didn't like the way the book was written (everyone’s a critic!!)

CaseGuru Premium Luxury Multi Function Dual-Fit Case/Cover/Folio for the Microsoft Surface RT & Microsoft Surface 2 Green + Free Stylus Pen
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!, 13 Jan 2014
would have been a 5 Star rating if the finish of the product had been a little better, which is a big ask at this price.

A really good fit for the surface, which compared with the iPad has few cases to choose from. I felt a lot more comfortable giving my daughter her Surface with this case on.

I'd recommend without hesitation.

Born to Run: The hidden tribe, the ultra-runners, and the greatest race the world has never seen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Jun 2013
Read this book in a few days, not the longest. Great story, you don't have to be a too into running to read it. If you do run it is a must!

Page: 1 | 2