Profile for Fickle Tickle > Reviews

Fickle Tickle

Sayjai's Amazing Crochet Pattern Collection
Sayjai's Amazing Crochet Pattern Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Great projects, 23 Mar 2014
This is a fab wee book and is made even better because it's free.
Absolutely love the Heart project, I'll be making lots of those to use as gift tags :0)

Georgiana Darcy's Diary: Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice continued (Pride and Prejudice Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars compelling, 25 Jan 2014
I'm surprised how much I enjoyed this book. I was expecting something a little more stilted, as is the modern view of Pride and Prejudice. I didn't realise it was the first of a series and consequently look forward to reading the remainder, and hope the author considers more.

Jeeves and the Yule-tide Spirit
Jeeves and the Yule-tide Spirit

5.0 out of 5 stars Laurie and Fry, 5 Jan 2014
One can imagine this story played out by Laurie and Fry. I've read a few Jeeves tales, but this catches his bitter personality so well

An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
Price: 4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Laugh, 1 Mar 2013
This is written just how Karl speaks, well, as I've seen him express himself on TV. Given that I've never met the guy it's not really fair of me to say that, but I don't know what else to say.

Twenty Tiny Tales
Twenty Tiny Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee stories with a twist!, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Twenty Tiny Tales (Kindle Edition)
I don't normally write reviews but I wanted Willie Wit to get credit for creating great stories, with twists and stings, in such a short concept format. I enjoy the interlink between some of the stories (look out for the true gent that is the Dentist, and the several parts of Overtime).
Well done, Sir, great book highly recommended!

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
Price: 1.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 18 Dec 2012
Simply put this book is a 'list' of quirky facts that will quite often make you exclaim, "WOW". It's an absolute must buy, and at 20p an utter bargain! I find myself having to share some items on Facebook because they're too fascinating to keep to myself. Enjoy!

OFFICIAL - Ionic Balance Band - Latest Generation MK2 Technology
OFFICIAL - Ionic Balance Band - Latest Generation MK2 Technology
Price: 14.00 - 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 30 Jun 2012
The website for these bands explains everything (ionic-balance.com), so I'm not going to repeat it here. I'm very sceptical of anything of this nature, but I'd been feeling really run down for several weeks, aches, pains, headaches, and my friend (thanks, Diane) insisted I wore her band. After a few days I felt better, I'm not claiming it's miraculous, but I am convinced it working for me and only hope to feel even better as I continue to wear the one I've purchased for myself. Don't go buying loads thinking it will work even more, you shouldn't wear more than two. Very quick delivery service too!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2012 5:19 PM GMT