Profile for V > Reviews

Content by V

V "ragingexrgn" (Somerset, UK)

I Could Never Be Your Woman [DVD]
I Could Never Be Your Woman [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Pfeiffer
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 8 Sept. 2013
The delivery was great but it was the film that didn't please me. I was really excited to see this film considering it had the funny, Paul Rudd starring in the film. However, I didn't like how it was filmed and some scenes in the movie were a little odd.

This Is 40 [DVD] [2013]
This Is 40 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Paul Rudd
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and funny, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: This Is 40 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this film as it showed the positives and negatives in a typical marriage in crisis. With the funny and sad moments played by the hilarious, Leslie Mann and Paul Rudd, portrays the true commitment and obsticles that come across as their lives pass.

Deja Vu [DVD]
Deja Vu [DVD]
Dvd ~ Denzel Washington
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Impressed, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Deja Vu [DVD] (DVD)
It was tempting for me to rate a 5 star but I've made it a 4 as I have judged it only to what films I've seen in the past. Great storyline, great cast and overall, a great film. I would recommend this film to everyone...seems a great price too for what you're seeing!

The Next Three Days [DVD] [2010]
The Next Three Days [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding..., 29 Dec. 2012
The film captures the idea of a relationship when two are apart for a long time. The film is made brilliantly by a director called Paul Haggis who also made a great film, which I would rate a five star, called Crash. Russel Crowe plays the part really well as he is parenting his son full time. This affects the relationship between the son (Ty Simpkins) and the mother (Elizabeth Banks) because she is in jail. This was proved in this film very well which makes this a strong recommendation from me to everyone!

The Kill Bill Collection [DVD]
The Kill Bill Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Uma Thurman

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites..., 29 Dec. 2012
This is a great film to watch. To any people who is reading this review, buy it! It's clever on the fact that when some scenes are violent, the screen goes black and white to show less detail on gore. Tarantino has almost made some parts of the film look funny. Is this bad? :L

Keep Calm And Love Jessie J Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm
Keep Calm And Love Jessie J Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Keyring...NOT POSTER!, 9 Dec. 2012
Bought for my daughter who's a massive JJ fan. Quick service. Recommended, Good sturdy keyring. Packaging fine and very prompyt service

Skechers Women's Black Lace Up Trainer 7 UK
Skechers Women's Black Lace Up Trainer 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars True to size, 9 Dec. 2012
Takie a bit of getting used to, but this is advised in the useful dvd that accompanies them. Excellent service