ARRAY(0x992d0be8)

Profile for Billy's Grandad > Reviews

Content by Billy's Grandad

Billy's Grandad (Oldham, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
La Cafetiere Replacement Beaker 4 Cup Suitable for La Cafetiere Cafetieres
La Cafetiere Replacement Beaker 4 Cup Suitable for La Cafetiere Cafetieres
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, as expected., 30 Jan 2014
As this is what might be called the "industry standard" for plunger coffee pots, the replacement glass is, as expected, of the very best quality and a perfect replacement. Good value too.

Sensu Artist Brush and Stylus - Chrome
Sensu Artist Brush and Stylus - Chrome
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative .
Price: 26.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product (according to my expert wife)., 30 Jan 2014
I bought this for my wife to use with an art app on her iPad. She was a little apprehensive at first that it might not be what she needed but once she'd spent 5 minutes playing around, she was producing great looking art and revelling in the quality and ability of this stylus. If you're not sure, give it a go, you won't regret it.

GBC Fusion 1000L A3 Laminator - Black
GBC Fusion 1000L A3 Laminator - Black
Price: 53.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value laminator., 30 Jan 2014
This is not a professional quality machine but for small business use, say a few times per week, I could see this product lasting for years. It is well built and looks good. Importantly, it works really well giving great looking results and it warms up quickly too. All in all a great buy.

Samsung S24C300HS 24 inch HDMI VGA LED Monitor
Samsung S24C300HS 24 inch HDMI VGA LED Monitor
Price: 123.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value., 30 Jan 2014
I am really pleased with this monitor, yes delivery was great but this review is more about the quality of the product, its performance and ease of set up. What can I say? It was unpacked and fully set up in about 15 minutes and that includes fitting the stand. The quality of the display is excellent with lifelike colours and I particularly like the various settings which simulate looking at the monitor from various angles....laptop users will certainly appreciate what I mean. All in all, a great product at a great price.

Pro-Tec Classic Protective Helmet - Citrus Yellow, Medium
Pro-Tec Classic Protective Helmet - Citrus Yellow, Medium
Offered by BlackLeaf
Price: 33.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great style., 30 Jan 2014
There is not too much to say about this except that my grandson thinks it's "Cool!" and his parents are pleased to have such a great product protecting their son. The style and quality are both excellent. Cannot fault it and great value too.

Hp Hewlett Packard Ink Inkjet Colour Print Printer Fax Printer Copier Cartridge No. 78 ( 78A C6578Ae C6578A )
Offered by Cartridge King
Price: 40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need the best buy the original!, 30 Aug 2013
I do a lot of printing in my business and I regularly use compatible inks but when I need to print something in high quality, say a photograph, I can only get the required quality from the original manufacturer's inks and paper. The price is extortionate but you get what you pay for.

Joby UltraFit Sling Camera Strap for Men
Joby UltraFit Sling Camera Strap for Men
Price: 35.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Aug 2013
The Joby Ultrafit camera strap has changed the way I carry my camera. I can have my camera out of the way and almost unnoticed but at the first sign of a picture presenting itself, the camera can be raised to the eye instantaneously. Quality is excellent.

HP Original 45 Black Ink Cartridge (42 ml)
HP Original 45 Black Ink Cartridge (42 ml)
Offered by StationeryXpressUK
Price: 16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Original is still the best., 8 Aug 2013
I quite often use compatibles but when I need reliable, super quality, I always turn to the manufacturer's own products. The prices are horrendous but you get what you pay for.

TW Steel Unisex Quartz Watch with Beige Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap TW21
Price: 266.61

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great watch!, 26 Jun 2013
I bought this watch recently as I like big watches. And this is BIG! The quality is excellent, the timekeeping is outstanding and the watch really looks the business. I own a Rolex and an Omega and this watch still impresses. If you like big watches but are undecided....just go for it; you won't be disappointed.

TW-Steel Wrist Watch GOLIATH TW-13
TW-Steel Wrist Watch GOLIATH TW-13

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, but classy, 8 May 2013
I bought this watch for my wife who likes big watches. And it is big! However, it is beautifully crafted and on a par, from an engineering point of view, with my Omega. It's a great timekeeper and feels like it will last forever. Slightly disappointed that the winder does not screw down to aid water resistance but it is guaranteed down to 100 feet so it's not really a problem. As the owner of and Omega and Rolex diver's watches I'm really jealous and I really want one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4