Profile for Siodh > Reviews

Seraquin for Dogs with Glucosamine and Chondroitin, 60 x 2g
Offered by VetePet
Price: 14.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 16 April 2014
I got these for my Rottweiler who was beginning to show signs of being a bit stiff and a little lame. I put her on them and already I see an improvement. It is also great that they are chewable which makes taking them easier and she loves them. They must taste nice because as soon as I put my hand on the box she is over waiting for her "treat". I would recommend these to anyone who has a dog with joint problems.

Southern Enterprises Mission Magazine Snack Table with Varnish, Wood
Southern Enterprises Mission Magazine Snack Table with Varnish, Wood
Price: 39.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 12 Mar 2014
This is a great little table with a place to hold your tv guide or favourite book. It is sturdy yet easy to move around and was very easy to assemble. It's handy to have a little table like this in the living room but it would also work in the bedroom.

Birkenstock Unisex - Adults Amsterdam Clogs & Mules Anthracite EU 40 (normal)
Birkenstock Unisex - Adults Amsterdam Clogs & Mules Anthracite EU 40 (normal)
Price: 40.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable mules, 20 Dec 2013
These are brilliant and so comfy that I wear them instead of slippers. They give great support which is good when you are on your feet a lot and I'm so happy with them that I'm going to purchase another pair.

Dunlop Garden Shoes Size 7 UK / 41 EU
Dunlop Garden Shoes Size 7 UK / 41 EU
Offered by grabbanicepairltd
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 8 Aug 2013
I walk my dogs in fields and don't like to wear wellies in summertime so I bought these and they are great. My feet are dry but these are light and easy to slip on. I would recommend them as outdoor shoes and great for gardening or putting out the bins in wet weather.

Kipling Women's Uzario W Wallets and Purses Flash Blue K15027561
Kipling Women's Uzario W Wallets and Purses Flash Blue K15027561
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 30 April 2013
This is a great purse if you are security conscious and like the idea of everything being safely locked away. With some purses, things may fall out when the purse is in your bag or if the purse is a little too full. You won't need to worry about that with this one. When the zips are closed nothing will fall out of this. It has lots of pockets and card slots and is a great buy.

Kipling Unisex Adult Yelina B Large Wallet Mitchell Blue K15069527
Kipling Unisex Adult Yelina B Large Wallet Mitchell Blue K15069527

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purse, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Apparel)
This is a really great buy as it is roomy and has lots of card slots and pockets for notes, receipts etc. It also has a zipper section to put coins and has room for expansion with the two sets of poppers. A must have!

Kipling Women's Reth Shoulder Bag, Black, K12969
Kipling Women's Reth Shoulder Bag, Black, K12969
Price: 65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 18 April 2013
I love the style of this so much I have bought it in several colours. It keeps me organised and is a nice size which can be worn as a shoulder bag or as a crossbody. It is a light bag so I can put lots in and its not too heavy. Would definitely recommend as a bag for travelling.

Kipling Shoulder Bag GRACY Gray Grau (Warm Grey 828) Size: 12x21x30 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 18 April 2013

Tetley Extra Strong 80 Teabags 250 G (pack Of 6, Teabags 480 Teabags)
Tetley Extra Strong 80 Teabags 250 G (pack Of 6, Teabags 480 Teabags)
Offered by Micronutrients Ltd.
Price: 14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brew, 18 April 2013
If you like a good strong cup of tea then this is for you. This comes neatly packaged, six packets each containing 80 teabags so a packet or two can be given to friends or family or a pack taken to the office or kept in the caravan. Great value as well and you should never run out of teabags.

Multifunctional Trolley/Wheels Moveable Special Base for Domestic Appliances - Tumble Dryers, Cookers, Fridges & Freezers
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Item, 16 April 2013
This is great when moving large appliances like fridges and cookers and it's also a lot safer than lifting. It's a must have for around the house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12