ARRAY(0xa0f4c768)

Profile for C. Aston > Reviews

Content by C. Aston

C. Aston "It depends." (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Projection Clock - Projection Alarm Clock With Weather Station
Projection Clock - Projection Alarm Clock With Weather Station

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and for a good price, 10 Jan 2014
I like this clock because it projects, all I wanted was a projector and an alarm so this does the job, it also has temperature which is good, and some sort of weather thing but I doubt this works in a centrally heated home. The projection can be focused so can be adjusted to display in the most suitable place for you.

I have two issues with this clock, although the second issue is aided by the first:

1. If you have the clock next to the bed with the screen facing towards the bottom of the bed the projection on the ceiling is upside down.

2. The backlight is quite bright so when all of the lights in the room are off it has quite a glow.

BUT - If you turn the clock to the wall so that the time projects the correct way up, the bright black light can be absorbed by the wall behind the bed or the items on the bedside table.

The Funny Thing is...
The Funny Thing is...
by Ellen DeGeneres
Price: 8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Funny Thing is... (Paperback)
If you want a book of strange anecdotes that may or may not be true then this is for you, personally I got bored of the ridiculousness and decided not to continue reading.

Castle - Season 5 [DVD]
Castle - Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion
Price: 22.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great series, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Castle - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
If you like all of the other series you will probably like this, more great crime solving antics for you to enjoy.

Hart of Dixie - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Hart of Dixie - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Rachel Bilson
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a few episodes to get into, 12 July 2013
Great little show, you grow to love the characters if you keep with it, looking forward to getting the next series.

Yousave Accessories Miro Silicone X-Line Gel Case for Sony Xperia - Blue
Yousave Accessories Miro Silicone X-Line Gel Case for Sony Xperia - Blue
Price: 4.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit - easy to take off and put back on quickly, 12 July 2013
My last phone had a cover that was really hard to push on, this is tight enough not to fall off but not so tight that you hurt your fingers forcing it on.

A di Alessi Parrot Corkscrew, Blue, (AAM32 AZ)
A di Alessi Parrot Corkscrew, Blue, (AAM32 AZ)
Price: 27.18

4.0 out of 5 stars My sister loves Alessi so she loved this, 12 July 2013
Can't really say much about this, it is a very expensive but very funky corkscrew, I can't speak to ease of use as it is more of a design piece than a functional one.

Logitech MK260 Wireless Desktop USB Keyboard Mouse Combo
Logitech MK260 Wireless Desktop USB Keyboard Mouse Combo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for controlling computer from bed, 12 July 2013
Seems to work from one side of the room to another, which is what I wanted as I use my computer to watch things from bed.

Single Line Parafoil Pocket Kite + Colourful Long Tail in Pouch Easy Outdoor Fun
Offered by i.Lifeuk
Price: 5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 13 Jun 2013
I was very happy with this kite when I took it for a test run, I held it out and it caught the wind straight away and went very high.

Excellent for inexperienced flyers.

I'll Cover You
I'll Cover You
Price: 1.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but unbelieveable, 30 April 2013
This review is from: I'll Cover You (Kindle Edition)
Lots of this is not very realistic but it was still entertaining even if I did role my eyes a lot.

Aquarium Blue Double Sided Sponge Cleaning Brush Scrubber Cleaner
Aquarium Blue Double Sided Sponge Cleaning Brush Scrubber Cleaner
Offered by BestMall 8-23 shipping days
Price: 2.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy, 30 April 2013
I find this is the best method for cleaning fish tank glass, I have tried the magnets which caught some debris and scratched by glass (not happy) and I have tried the bladed scrapers which are tricky because I find you have to push really hard towards the glass to get the dirt off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6