Profile for Mummy's_girl89 > Reviews

Parker Quink Ink Cartridges Short Purple pk of 12 Ref:S0767310
Offered by Europens
Price: 5.45

1.0 out of 5 stars great price, Ink not top quality, 19 Aug 2013
These cartridges are not what I'd expect from Parker in terms of quality. The ink is gloopy and thick and the pen struggles to pull it through (resulting in my parker pen now drying now. I have owned Parker pens for 8 years and this has never happened before). I wanted to use these (I bought various colours) to mark my students books as I hate marking in red.

I don't know whether this is the ink in general or how they have been stored by the seller but the quality is very poor.
When you write with them it doesn't come out fluidly, and you end up with gaps in your writing.
Also, they are more of a deep purple/almost black rather than the colour indicated.

Will Stick to buying regular parker ink in blue and find another pen to mark books with. Very disappointing.

Harness and Lead Set For Kittens Sm Cats Collar
Harness and Lead Set For Kittens Sm Cats Collar
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 5.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little harness!, 19 Aug 2013
This harness was a reasonable price which made it appealing. When it arrived, I had to adjust it first before I put it on my kitten, then tighten it when it is on. My kitten hates it when I put him in it and will try to bite it off when I'm trying to do it up. I reward him with a treat for having it put on and it distracts him from chewing it (another point to note, it is extremely chew resistant) However, once it is on, he is happy to run up and down the garden with it on and forgets it is there until I try to take it off again (I live on a main road that backs on to a busy railway line so I'm very skeptical about letting him out on his own until we move) . This harness will fit him for at least 8/9 months too which is fantastic.

Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Offered by Andy'sAwesomeAccessories
Price: 2.46

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made. Would not buy this again., 13 April 2012
This case is terrible quality and I would definitely not purchase it had I known. I wish I could give it no stars.

Within 2 days of receiving the product, the black top layer had started to Frey at the edges. By the 5th day, it had started to split, so you could see inside what it was made of. The materials it was made from also smelt like fish. And as the layers peeled apart, the smell got worse.

It wasn't very sturdy, and if you tried to use it as a stand, it would collapse very easily. When you then tried to re-cover the front of your Ipad, it would stick up from where you had folded it over (despite that being the point of the cover).

Also, it wasn't very magnetic, and kept falling off the side.

I know its cheap but you expect a little more quality than that!

If you have any sense, you would buy the official Apple Ipad case. Yes, it's more expensive, but if you want quality it would be worth the investment.

Invero Black TPU Gel Case for Apple Ipad 2 Includes Screen Protector (All Versions)
Offered by Invero
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, wonderful simple case, needs a little patience to get it on though!, 13 April 2012
I bought this product for my partners' Ipad 2, as it seems prone to little bumps, scratches and scrapes.

The product itself is amazing for the price you pay. It's made of slightly flexible plastic and is very tricky to get onto the Ipad (especially at the corners) but with a bit of "tough love" it goes on very snug and looks very professional. (My advice, wiggle the bottom corners in first, then slide the side parts on, then wiggle with the top corners).

It has all the necessary gaps so you can easily plug it in for charging, pc sync, headphones, speakers and camera. It's perfect to stop scratches, bumbs and scraps to the back, corners and edges of the Ipad (the areas that are prone to the most damage). Adds barely any additional weight to the Ipad, and the apple logo at the back is still clearly visible (for those of you that don't want to cover it up).

It also went on with ease even though we have a thin plastic protective cover on the screen. Absolute bargain and wonderful. I would definitely recommend this product.

Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Price: 24.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price. Excellent films!, 31 Dec 2011
You can't argue when something of this quality is this cheap!
Huge Harry potter fan and the price made it all the more irresistable.
The complete collection!

Gelaskins Protective Skin for The Kindle Keyboard - Bookshelf
Gelaskins Protective Skin for The Kindle Keyboard - Bookshelf

5.0 out of 5 stars attractive, easy to apply, scratch resistant! :), 8 Aug 2011
I ordered this skin after it was recommended by amazon. I have wanted a kindle for a while and I was bought one for my birthday by my boyfriend. I was however, concerned I was going to scratch it. After reading the reviews of this skin I purchased it.

It arrived a day later (with amazon prime) and was so easy to apply. I was quite shocked actually, that even someone as accident prone as me could apply it with such ease. I did have a bubble in it (always press from the inside, out) so I removed it and started again. Not only was the skin still super sticky, but there was no residue on my kindle!

Since applying the skin (which looks amazing by the way) I have dropped my kindle on the floor and scraped it across my desk by accident. And guess what? NO scratches.

Definitely worth []! Best purchase ever. My kindle looks stylish and the skin is practical. Would make a perfect supporting gift for someone with a kindle!

I like the skin so much I'm having a blackberry skin made by Gelaskins shipped from america!

Dear Mum, from you to me (Journals of a Lifetime)
Dear Mum, from you to me (Journals of a Lifetime)
by from you to me
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, and sentimental, 26 Mar 2011
This book is brilliant for that "awkward mum" that doesn't like jewellery, strong perfumes and has more chocolate than you can shake a stick at. Its a very sentimental item that asks a lot of questions that you never thought should be asked, but its a great way to really get to know that amazing woman so much more. My mom is my best friend and there is still so much I don't know about her! This gift was bought for mother's day, and is ideal. It does require plenty of well thought time to complete it, but the response is more than worth it! I first heard of these as a recommendation from my Boyfriends Mom, who found them in Liverpool and paid 16! I'm always using amazon for books so thought I'd see if they were cheaper. As always Amazon never fails to impress, and this little beauty cost pennies! But definitely holds a sentiment that lasts a lifetime.