Profile for Mrs. K. Scotchford > Reviews

Content by Mrs. K. Scotchford

Mrs. K. Scotchford (England)

Page: 1 | 2
UGG Classic Tall 5815, Women's Boots - Black, 42 EU
UGG Classic Tall 5815, Women's Boots - Black, 42 EU
Offered by Lace up! GmbH

3.0 out of 5 stars Black feet!, 19 Nov. 2012
Am wearing these for the first time today without socks and my feet are black with dye! I did check they were real Uggs as they feel like felt rather than suede. Have had Uggs in the past and these do not feel the same. I was in Greece a couple of weeks ago and these don't seem any better than the cheap fakes on sale out there - which I steered clear of in favour of "real" Uggs.

Am contacting Amazon about these issues..Beware before buying these.

Premier Encapsulated 2012 Wall Map of London (122 x 97 cms)
Premier Encapsulated 2012 Wall Map of London (122 x 97 cms)
by A-Z
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Knowledge, 25 May 2012
Ordered this for my husband when he started the Knowledge. He is now 1 1/2 years into it and uses it every day. Excellent quality for finding roads and pinning up points. The only part that can't be pinned is the West End as it is so close, but we bought another larger scale map for that.

Master Class 15cm Non-Stick Square Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base
Master Class 15cm Non-Stick Square Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tin, 25 May 2012
Used this for the first time to bake a top tier of a square cake and it came out really well. The tin is very good quality, it will last me years. A must buy for serious cake makers.

Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 Litre - Black
Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 Litre - Black
Offered by Bushey Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bin, 17 April 2012
This is a good quality, strong bin. It fits a standard carrier bag inside, or a small bin liner and lasts up to 1 day for my family of four. If it does get full half way through the day, it is so simple to change and no hassle at all. I did drop this and a bit of plastic fell off of it, but it still works perfectly. Would definitely buy this again - moreso over a standard diy brand.

Paul SmIth Rose Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Paul SmIth Rose Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely day fragrance, 17 April 2012
Bought this when it was on offer for £17.99 and it has been well worth the money. It is a lovely day fragrance that lasts. I usually use a rose spray from a well known shop and it only lasts a couple of hours, this one lasts all day. Have had lots of compliments on how it smells. Great buy.

MAX MPH STORM II Textile Cordura Motorcycle, Scooter Jacket & Jeans / Trousers Set - armour & waterproof - MEDIUM
Offered by MAX-MPH

5.0 out of 5 stars 1ST CLASS PRODUCT/SELLER, 26 Jan. 2011
The product was as described. Fantastic value for money and feels/looks very safe. Wasn't sure about the sizing so the seller emailed me and kept in touch constantly over the first couple of days. Excellent service.

The trousers from my order were delayed as I needed a separate size from the jacket and the seller couldn't be more apologetic. The gloves and jacket got despatched and I was provided with a complimentary winter neck buff. The trousers arrived a few days later, with constant email informing me of this, and I was surprised to receive another summer neck buff AND summer gloves with the trousers.

I really think this seller is outstanding. I haven't had customer service like this before and I will certainly be using SUPERBIKE-BITZ in the future for any other products I may need. Thanks for such a positive buying experience.

Crocs Women's Malindi Flat
Crocs Women's Malindi Flat
Price: £21.24 - £29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 11 Jun. 2010
These crocs are lovely. I ordered them in baby pink, silver and black as they were so comfy. I am a size 9 shoe and had to order the 10 in these. I took loads of shoes on holiday this year and virtually wore the pink ones all the time. They look a lot nicer than bulky caymans. My only downside is that the black I ordered is bigger than the others and slips off my foot - so do try these around the house before taking the tags off. They look great with three quarters, jeans, skirts and beachwear. A definite buy for the summer.

Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Toner Exercise Cones x 3 Plus Free Exercise Plan
Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Toner Exercise Cones x 3 Plus Free Exercise Plan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for after surgery, 11 Jun. 2010
I have had more success than the original reviewer. I have actually had a prolapse surgery (after two enormous children). I am only in my early 30's and I find that this is great to retrain your muscles. I was told I had virtually no pelvic floor muscle and was recommended this by my gynaecologist. I actually had trouble keeping the lightest one in at first! You do have to use this regularly to build your muscles up though. Good buy for around the £30 mark.

Crocs Electro - UK Child 9 (C9) Black/Charcoal
Crocs Electro - UK Child 9 (C9) Black/Charcoal
Offered by Sunproof of Somerset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking Crocs, 11 Jun. 2010
These style of crocs look absolutely lovely on my youngest child's feet. He loves them and wears them virtually all summer. Some crocs can look awful with long trousers but these are really nice as they have such a great style. They are a lot narrower on the feet than other crocs which also looks great. Fantastic buy at half price.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy!, 11 Jun. 2010
My husband absolutely LOVED these when I purchased them for his summer hols. However, they lasted the holiday and a few wears over the summer. He put them on again this year and they completely split down the sides where the "crocs" writing is. My husband has had hardly any wear of these compared to other crocs he or I have had. Very bad design. Save yourself £30.

Page: 1 | 2