Profile for LucyB > Reviews

LucyB (Wiltshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, just what I wanted - a mat ..., 8 Nov. 2014
Great purchase, just what I wanted - a mat long enough to sit both my children on that doesn't slip.

18 x Royal Blue Sleepy Clips/ Snap Clips/ Hair Clips - School Colours
18 x Royal Blue Sleepy Clips/ Snap Clips/ Hair Clips - School Colours
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars match my daughter's school uniform perfectly & excellent value., 8 Nov. 2014
Lovely clips, match my daughter's school uniform perfectly & excellent value.

Paul Lamond Mr Men Little Miss 4 in 1 puzzle
Paul Lamond Mr Men Little Miss 4 in 1 puzzle
Offered by Wild Nights

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit with my little girl!, 24 April 2013
Bought this for my 2 and a half year old daughter who is currently obsessed with puzzles, & likes Mr Men! Needless to say she loved it & I like that there's 4 puzzles in the box which keeps them entertained for longer. Good quality too.

Kindle Paperwhite (5th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 5 Feb. 2013
I resisted a kindle initially as I love books & didn't want to feel I was reading from a computer but it isn't like that at all. Despite a busy life I have devoured several books already as it's so easy to take around with me. I also find it brilliant in bed as I don't need to turn a light on to read so I don't disturb my husband or young baby - I wish I'd had one with my first child! To be honest I haven't read the user guide (except the basic start up when you first turn it on) but have found it easy to use & can do everything that I want on it.
It is slightly dark at the bottom of the screen but it doesn't affect my enjoyment. The battery didn't last as long as I expected until I worked out to put it into aeroplane mode to disable the wifi which has helped drastically & it's not a major issue to charge as it fits my phone charger, great!

One Perfect Christmas
One Perfect Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice follow up., 5 Feb. 2013
Lovely sequel but would have liked it to be slightly longer & to have told more of the story once their relationship became public.

Clevamama Clevafoam Baby Pillow
Clevamama Clevafoam Baby Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product., 5 Feb. 2013
I bought this as my baby wasn't sleeping well & wondered if he would be more comfortable with a pillow & this was the only one I could find that is suitable from birth. I've been really pleased with it, he seems comfy on it & it even fitted in his crib. Now he's in a cot but luckily he doesn't roll yet so still stays on it nicely.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car Carrier
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Car Carrier
Offered by Quality UK Wares

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice carrier but the top level doesn't stay up., 5 Feb. 2013
Bought this to go with the garage. It's a nice addition but the top level doesn't stay up well, particularly when it has cars on it which kind of defeats the object of it! I think it annoys me more than my daughter though!

Little Wigwam Alphabet Placemat
Little Wigwam Alphabet Placemat
Offered by Little Wigwam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great placemat., 5 Feb. 2013
This is a really lovely placemat, it's nice & big so can fit a plate & drink on it. It's bright & clear, my daughter (2 and a half) now loves singing the alphabet song & pointing at the letters as she goes!

My First Magnetic Calendar - BLUE (also available in PINK). Rigid board 40 x 32cm with hanging loop
Offered by Indigo Worldwide Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very educational but fun too., 5 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my 2 and a half year old daughter & also for my baby son to also eventually use. She loves doing it each day & I think it'll really help her learn about the days of the week, weather, seasons etc!

Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, Baby Blue
Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, Baby Blue
Offered by babieswithlove

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 5 Feb. 2013
They do exactly what they say, my sons socks stay firmly in place so no more cold feet or lost socks! He will soon need to move to the next size though, he's 4 months but is a long boy!

Page: 1 | 2