Profile for sm81 > Reviews

Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS Multisport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS Multisport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Offered by MTKInc

5.0 out of 5 stars Really is as good as they say, 15 Mar. 2010
I had my reservations, but this little device really is as good as they say. Light, adaptable and not too complicated to operate. And GarminConnect really is fantastic - and such a motivator - I went running in the hills just to be able to map my path. Goal setting etc. is also great. And I love the play-back graphs.
I live in Madagascar and with the Google Maps interface online it was amazingly accurate.
Really is worth it. Even when it froze Garmin Support gave good advice which allowed me to get it working again (even if they did take longer than indicated at replying).

Mad Men - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Mad Men - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Hamm

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm convinced, 21 Jan. 2009
If you're thinking of buying this series, don't hesitate.

I've just bought a few different box sets and this is by far the best - sheer class in terms of writing, acting, production and filmography. Sumptuous sets and colours, not to mention the fashions. Without a doubt the most classy and intelligent series on our TV screens, where the audience aren't persuaded to blindly side with one perfect character over the evil villain - even the main parts are so realistic that their more lovable and extremely hateful sides are shown at the same time.

One word of advice - buy it!

Canon IXUS 960 IS Digital Camera  - Titanium (12.1MP, 3.7x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD
Canon IXUS 960 IS Digital Camera - Titanium (12.1MP, 3.7x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't put yourself through the hassle, 1 Jan. 2009
As other people have reported, there's a common problem with this camera - it stops being able to turn on. I used mine for a few months, treated it nicely, and then in the middle of a holiday it ground to a halt and wouldn't turn on anymore. I had it repaired under warranty, and then after a month, without any further use, it refused to turn on again. I've had other Canons I've been very impressed with - but this one I really would NOT recommend. Save yourself the hassle.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2011 9:30 AM BST