Profile for sarah j hendry > Reviews

Content by sarah j hendry

sarah j hendry (Haverford, PA United States)

Melissa & Doug 19279 Wooden Farm Magnets
Melissa & Doug 19279 Wooden Farm Magnets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to keep children occupied!, 31 May 2016
My sons loves these!!! They are great!

Car Seat Footmuff / Cosy Toes Compatible with Maxi Cosi Cabrio Dark Pink
Car Seat Footmuff / Cosy Toes Compatible with Maxi Cosi Cabrio Dark Pink
Offered by For-your-Little-One

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great for maxi cosi cabriofix, 31 May 2016
Does not fit maxi cosi cabriofix well at all.

Cuddles Collection Printed Muslin Squares (6 Pack, Pink/ White)
Cuddles Collection Printed Muslin Squares (6 Pack, Pink/ White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 31 May 2016
Very very rough feeling and not overly absorbent - wouldn't recommend

Just a Little Run Around the World: 5 Years, 3 Packs of Wolves and 53 Pairs of Shoes: 5 Years, 29 Marriage Proposals and 53 Pairs of Shoes
by Rosie Swale Pope

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 25 Mar. 2014
Heard about this book on the radio and it sounded interesting, not my usual genre but thought I would give it a go. It is wonderful! Rosie Swale Pope is a phenomenal woman and I cannot believe everything she did and all she went through!! Loved every page and read it in two days. Makes you want to travel and awakens an inner adventurer I didn't know existed in me!! A wonderful woman and a wonderful book!

That's Not My Monkey
That's Not My Monkey
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: That's Not My Monkey (Board book)
Absolutely love this series of books, well made, chunky and so cute!! Will be on the look out for more for our collection!

Angel Sounds Baby Fetal Doppler Heart Monitor + Ultrasound Gel and 2 CDs [Bundle Pack]

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant once we found out one thing..., 25 Mar. 2014
I thought that either the machine was broken or worse that there was something wrong with me. Every time I tried to use it I got nothing and found it unbelievably frustrating. I am 28 weeks now and my husband asked me to try again and we were having the same result when I tried something different, there are two headphone jacks and I had only ever tried the headphones in one of them so I switched and within seconds I could hear babies heartbeat!!! One of the jacks on my machine must be broken...relief!!!! Anyway I'm sad at the time I've lost out on being able to hear but it works so am not complaining, am writing this review in case anyone who is struggling with it has the same problem that is on mine. Once it's working it's well worth the money and am glad I bought extra gel as I feel that listening to the heartbeat is going to be addictive!

African Safari Jungle Animals Vinyl Wall Stickers, Wall Decals
African Safari Jungle Animals Vinyl Wall Stickers, Wall Decals
Offered by Stickers Wall

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Feb. 2014
Cannot explain how fabulous these are!!! Put them up in our nursery tonight and they have totally transformed a boring magnolia wall!!! They were so easy to put on the wall and I am just so happy with them!!! Hoping they do more packs with animals as I want them all over the walls now!

Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Offered by Red House Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 3 Oct. 2013
So impressed with this, I can't stop cleaning my windows. Easy to set up, simple to use and also to clean. My windows have never looked cleaner. Very happy!