Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Gibsons My World My Body Jigsaw Puzzle
Gibsons My World My Body Jigsaw Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars kids enjoyed it, 16 Oct. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My kids had a fair amount of fun doing these jigsaws and I would say the age ranges on it are about correct at 4-7 as my 3 year old struggled a lot on her own and my 8 year old found it easy but my 6 year old got the most out of doing the jigsaws and the interesting facts on them.

The two jigsaws both have different coloured backs so it is easy to sort out the pieces for each and the box has a letterbox style slit in the top for kids to post the pieces back through when tidying the jigsaws away.

Overall a nice learning and fun experience for kids in the age range

RHA MA750 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone - 3 year warranty
RHA MA750 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone - 3 year warranty
Offered by Superfi

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and a comfortable fit, 25 Sept. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
From using these headphones mainly with my android phone and PS Vita I have found them to give good sound and due to coming with numerous different sized attachments they feel comfortable in the ear.

I am also expecting them to be long lasting given the price and the stainless steel build.

Overall great ear phones though they come with a price tag.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Initial findings not good but the jury is still out, 25 Sept. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Initial impressions with this device have not been great. I am told by many I know that it will dramatically improve the performance of my laptop and I am hoping this is so however so far I have been unable to get it installed due to a couple of issues.

The first problem I had was that this rather shiny and expensive hard drive does not come with the cable needed to attach it to the laptop. The cable only cost £3 to buy on amazon however it lead to a delay in being able to try to clone my current HDD over to the new SSD. For the price of the drive would it really hurt for them to include the cable needed to use the cloning software provided?

The second (and current) problem I have encountered is that after the cable arrived and I was able to connect the SSD and run the cloning software provided (that needed updating) that took around 2 - 2 1/2 hours to clone the 124Gb on my HDD across I swapped the disks and restarted only to get an error message appear saying "Check Media [FAIL]" and I am told no bootable device can be found. I have done some reading around this issue and it is possibly an issue with my laptop currently running a windows 8 OEM install. I am attempting to download a different cloning program that the one samsung provide with the drive to see if this helps.

I will update this review further as I try to get the SSD installed and working. As of now though I would say that beware if you have an OEM windows 8 install and are looking to clone it and also be aware that you need to purchase a cable separately.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2014 4:39 PM BST

Me To You 7.5-inch Tiny Tatty Teddy Playtime Bear Sits
Me To You 7.5-inch Tiny Tatty Teddy Playtime Bear Sits

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies, 10 Sept. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I bought this as a birthday present for a 1 year old and they loved it.

The teddy is soft and cuddly for them to hold while also stimulating them with rattle noises when shaken and a foot that squeaks.

Would definitely recommend.

Clemmy Castle
Clemmy Castle

4.0 out of 5 stars nice addition if you have other Clemmy bricks already, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Clemmy Castle (Baby Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nice little box of bricks that doubles as a piece of scenery and comes with a couple of play figures.

I would not recommend this as the first set of bricks you buy as there are not a lot of bricks in the box (roughly 15) but it is a nice addition if you already have other blocks to use with the ones contained in the box.

Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Memories Box (Beige)
Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Memories Box (Beige)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful keepsake box for a new baby, 22 Aug. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an attractive and lightweight box to store memories and keepsakes of a child's early years.

This would make for a great present to new parents as a way to preserve the early memories of their child.

Gave this to friends who are expecting their first child and they were delighted by it.

Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Melamine Bowl and Cutlery Set (White)
Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Melamine Bowl and Cutlery Set (White)
Offered by Plushpaws Soft Toy Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and very pretty set for young kids, 22 Aug. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The product is nicely packaged making it good for a gift.

It is a nice looking and sturdy bowl (most parents will assure you that kids bowls get bounced off the floor a lot).

The spoon and fork are smooth and safe for kids to use to learn how o handle their cutlery.

Great product would happily recommend

Fellowes I-Spire Series Foot Lift
Fellowes I-Spire Series Foot Lift

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is supposed to, 29 July 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product does exactly what you want it to. it raises the screen level when using a laptop on a flat surface and increases air flow to help keep the temperature of the laptop down.

My only gripe would be that £25 seems a little steep for what is a simple piece of molded plastic.

Clemmy Soft Blocks 20 Pieces Basket (Red)
Clemmy Soft Blocks 20 Pieces Basket (Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for young kids, 29 July 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are great building blocks for young children. They are soft and rubbery to prevent children hurting themselves and are easy to put together and take apart so the child can play safely and easily themselves and be independent.

The bricks wont scratch or break even if the child takes to chewing them.

Excellent option for children's building bricks.

Olympus Audio DP-311 Simple Voice Recorder - White
Olympus Audio DP-311 Simple Voice Recorder - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, easy to use and good quality sound, 25 July 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really ease to use straight out of the box (even my 3 year old was playing with it and able to use the basic functions easily).

The playback was good with the recording picking up a lot of the sound in a fairly noisy room clearly and playing it back well.

The internal 2GB memory will be enough for most people though it is possible to expand the memory with an SD card slot that will take up to an extra 32GB.

definitely recommend this to those looking for an easy to use and effective dictaphone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13