Profile for fab5482 > Reviews

Organic Gardening Beginner's Manual
Organic Gardening Beginner's Manual
Price: 2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, 10 May 2014
Great, as a novice gardener I was able to dip in and out of sections, and sure will go back to it. For me, there are times that I'd wished I had bought a hard copy instead of Kindle, but that's my personal preference.

RSPCA Complete Dog Care Manual
RSPCA Complete Dog Care Manual
by Bruce Fogle
Price: 9.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the cover, 21 April 2014
The title is an apt description. I skipped through this book, and haven't owned a dog at all, so picked up some tips I wasn't aware of. So for me, a good book.

The Essence of Reiki 1 - Usui Reiki Level 1 Practitioner Manual (The Essence or Reiki)
Price: 1.80

3.0 out of 5 stars As stars, "It's okay", 20 Oct 2013
There were useful photos that showed hand positions. However sometimes there can be too much information, an example being Reiki Principles. I think most of us can interpret information, whilst this guide presumes you can't, and examples given are personal to the author. I don't remember reading about grounding and protection, protocols for treating children or animals, although it may have been there (or perhaps only applicable in this country), but I just felt I personally didn't want to wade through the information. However, as said photos good, and for the price it does have some useful information.

Sorceress
Sorceress
Price: 3.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel to Witch Child., 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sorceress (Kindle Edition)
A good read for me in that I didn't want to put it down. Having said that, I found that so much was put into the main story that the end seemed rushed and a bit fragmented. I found this with Witch Child. It's like the author needs to end the book, and isn't quite sure how to conclude it in the same style.

Reiki For Life: The complete guide to reiki practice for levels 1, 2 & 3
Reiki For Life: The complete guide to reiki practice for levels 1, 2 & 3
by Penelope Quest
Price: 13.91

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it first time round, and won't let it go this time, 20 Oct 2013
For me this is a must have. It's written in an easy to read style, no frills which suits me. I recently rediscovered Reiki, after years of not practicing, and this book is just the thing, whether it's an aide memoire, or you're just venturing on your journey. The author is a registered practitioner, and knows what's required of people wishing to embark in a paid practice. Will certainly hang on to this, and not get rid at my next clutter clearance. Mind you if there's a kindle version, that solves that matter.

The Secret Door to Success
The Secret Door to Success
Price: 0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars An author of all times, 6 July 2013
I know that there have been comments about the biblical aspects, but although not of a set religion, I didn't mind that. It is the Spirit of her words. Her book is written in a simple style which I like, no frills. I have certainly picked some of her affirmations. to make my life more positive, and hopefully others. Florence Scovel-Shinn, was she the originator of positive affirmations? I don't know, but I like her, and wouldn't have thought she'd been dead since 1940. I'm just about to order another.

God's Jukebox
God's Jukebox
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping book., 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: God's Jukebox (Kindle Edition)
This book was recommended by a friend, and I was actually given a Kindle to read it. I loved the book, really got into it, and liked the style of writing. I didn't like putting it down, gripping story. Sometimes we have to turn tough situations around, and learn and make what we can from them. Although we can be told our destiny, the power is really ours to make are own decisions.

Gateway Oracle Cards
Gateway Oracle Cards
by Denise Linn
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars So Apt, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Gateway Oracle Cards (Cards)
I've had these cards for sometime now, and have forgotten to review them. They really are so apt with the many changes going on in my life.

New Leggings Jeggings Denim Look Size S/M L/XL XL/XXL (Large/X-Large)
New Leggings Jeggings Denim Look Size S/M L/XL XL/XXL (Large/X-Large)
Offered by R&W Import Export Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and fashion for plus size, 29 May 2013
Delighted with delivery and product. The products reasonably priced, so I could afford to buy more than one pair. I noticed that some people were disappointed, but they look much better on, and are really comfortable. It's also a change for something that's not only comfortable but fashionable, fit a plus size. So a big thank you to the supplier, these are the best jeggings I've had including more expensive makes.

Leggings Jeggings Denim Look Blue or Black Size S/M L/XL XL/XXL (XL/XXL, Blue)
Leggings Jeggings Denim Look Blue or Black Size S/M L/XL XL/XXL (XL/XXL, Blue)
Offered by R&W Import Export Ltd