Profile for bean > Reviews

bean

Leave It All Behind [Explicit]
Leave It All Behind [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars music for the soul, 28 Aug. 2013
Bought this on the recommendation of a friend. Had it on repeat ever since. Really does touch my soul. I've now bought another album of theirs and very happy with that too!

Cone Bed & Chair Raiser
Cone Bed & Chair Raiser
Offered by Mobility Smart

4.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 18 July 2013
I bought this product for my sofa as I always felt my sofa was really low. The only downside is that my sofa has 5 feet so I had to buy 2 packs and now have 3 extra feet. Good product!

2015 A3 month to view planner/calendar
2015 A3 month to view planner/calendar
Offered by best deal 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, 9 Jun. 2013
I bought this calendar to help organise my crazy life and it has worked a treat. My only complaint and this is nothing important really is that it is not backed on card.

18 Months [Explicit]
18 Months [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant feel good album, 14 Mar. 2013
I bought calvins first album at a bootfair and instantly knew that I wanted the most recent album. Some really good hits on there. Really upbeat. I love it.

ill Manors [Explicit]
ill Manors [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 14 Jan. 2013
Brilliant album. Fast download. Great value for money. Never bought music from amazon before but will definitely buy from amazon again in the future.

First Aid Made Easy: A Comprehensive First Aid Manual and Reference Guide
First Aid Made Easy: A Comprehensive First Aid Manual and Reference Guide
by Nigel Barraclough

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i wanted, 19 April 2012
Bought this book as suggested by my nursing course leader and it's great. It has every possible medical emergency that a first aider might come across. Passed my first aid exam with full marks!!!