Profile for Andy S Chatfield > Reviews

Content by Andy S Chatfield

Andy S Chatfield

Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product - does exactly what it says on the box!, 12 Jun. 2014
I have used this product before, and I was so pleased with its performance last year, I had no hesitation in buying it again this year.

"War Picture Library": Against All Odds
"War Picture Library": Against All Odds

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 16 April 2014
Brought back memories of a very happy childhood. Recommended for young boys of all ages who wish to recapture their youth.

"War Picture Library": Up and at 'em!: 10 of the Most Battle-Scarred War Picture Library Comic Books Ever! (War Picture Library)

Unleash Hell - 12 of the Best War Picture Library Comic Books Ever
Unleash Hell - 12 of the Best War Picture Library Comic Books Ever
by Steve ( General Editor ) Holland

Commando: Rumble in the Jungle
Commando: Rumble in the Jungle

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to boys aged 8+ to 80+, 24 Oct. 2013
I have a number of these comic book collections, and this one easily matches up to any of the others. I started reading these as a boy 50 years ago, and reading them again now brings back memories of a very happy childhood. My father fought in the jungle in WW2, so these stories are particularly poignant for me. I know the storylines are often repeated, and the ending usually fairly predictable, but so what? They're still an exciting read for small boys of any age.

Commando: D-Day Fight or Die!
Commando: D-Day Fight or Die!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to boys aged 8+ to 80+, 24 Oct. 2013
I have a number of these comic book collections, and this one easily matches up to any of the others. I started reading these as a boy 50 years ago, and reading them again now brings back memories of a very happy childhood. I liked this book particularly because, for many years, I have been interested in the events of D-Day. I know all these stories are fiction, but being based on true events lends them an aura of reality. I know the storylines are often repeated, and the ending usually fairly predictable, but so what? They're still an exciting read for small boys of any age.

Commando: Anzacs at War
Commando: Anzacs at War

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to boys aged 8+ to 80+, 24 Oct. 2013
I have a number of these comic book collections, and this one easily matches up to any of the others. I started reading these as a boy 50 years ago, and reading them again now brings back memories of a very happy childhood. I know the storylines are often repeated, and the ending usually fairly predictable, but so what? They're still an exciting read for small boys of any age.

Battle Picture Library: Let 'em Have It
Battle Picture Library: Let 'em Have It
Edition: Perfect Paperback

Tanka, Poetry & Stuff
Tanka, Poetry & Stuff
by Sue A'Hern

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended read, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Tanka, Poetry & Stuff (Paperback)
I bought this book because I have met Sue. Poetry generally leaves me cold, so I was amazed when I found myself enjoying Sue's work. The more I read, the more I liked it. She has a subtle mastery of language, and you can tell she writes from the heart. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes poetry, and to anyone who, like me, has never really gotten into it before - this book could change your opinion.
My only criticism is that the book is much shorter than I expected, but hopefully that's because Sue has another book in the pipeline.

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 23 May 2013
Does exactly as it says on the box!
I bought this product last year, and it did such a good job that I had no hesitation in buying it again this year.
I would, and I have, recommended it to my friends.