Profile for Happy Mom > Reviews

Content by Happy Mom

Happy Mom

Scarlet O'Hara. Budget (L)
Scarlet O'Hara. Budget (L)
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful costume, 29 Dec 2013
Great, simple and well priced costume. My daughter was mrs fezziwig in Scrooge the musical and this costume was perfect. The hat is shallow so I sowed red ribbon to the "hem" of the cap part, tied this in a lovely bow and it looked perfect. Also as material is thin my daughter wore a fuller type short skirt to act as a petticoat beneath the dress to push the skirt out.
We got black lace gloves from Claire's accessories. It would be helpful if the supplier could also sell them though.

Where My Wellies Take Me
Where My Wellies Take Me
by Michael Morpurgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely clever book, 11 May 2013
My 8 year daughter loved this book. It's a series of poems set into a story of a girl going for a walk, the pictures and page designs are enchanting, there are flaps to lift and a fold out map. So much more than a story book.

Comparing Minibeasts Pack A of 6
Comparing Minibeasts Pack A of 6
by Charlotte Guillain

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, 23 Oct 2011
Purchased as part of a set of 6 books concerning mini beasts for Key Stage 1 pupils. Great clear pictures and text excellent books to engage our pupils.

Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Nintendo DS)
Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Nintendo DS)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift for 5 year old, 30 Nov 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Purchased for my 5 year old, beautiful graphics, lots to do, right skill level for her age group. My 9 year old also really enjoys playing it.