ARRAY(0xa1306780)

Profile for Mrs. Angela H. Parsons > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Angela H....

Mrs. Angela H. Parsons

Time Watchers: The Greatest of These
Time Watchers: The Greatest of These
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 22 Feb 2012
Just got the end of this book and I felt I must write a review.

I agree with some other reviewers that this is crying out for a sequel. I wasn't expecting it to end at that point and was looking forward to spending more time with these characters.

It was easy to read, flowed well and the characters were engaging.

Nice one Julie - looking forward to some more books in the future from you :-)

Hand Art: A Trace and Colour Handbook (Klutz Chicken Socks)
Hand Art: A Trace and Colour Handbook (Klutz Chicken Socks)
by Editors of Klutz
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book to keep little hands busy !, 13 Oct 2010
I bought this as a present for a 4 year old girl for Christmas.

Later in the holiday period I bumped into her mum, who said that she played with this more than anything else she got for christmas !! She thought it was a fantastic little book.

I have bought this a few times since for other children as its an idea price for a small present to take to birthday parties. Klutz chicken socks are a great set of books !

Recommended !

Fireman Sam Torch / Lantern
Fireman Sam Torch / Lantern

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toddler Torch, 21 Aug 2009
This review is from: Fireman Sam Torch / Lantern (Toy)
I bought this for my 2 and a half year old and he loves it. Not only is it chunky and the controls easy to handle for a toddler, but it also has a lantern feature that projects shadows of trucks, helicopters etc on the wall and the option for different coloured lights.
He is just amazed by all the shadows and even I think its cool !! I wish they had torches like that 30 odd years ago when I was young !!!!

Feeding Kids: 120 Foolproof Family Recipes. The Netmums Cookery Book
Feeding Kids: 120 Foolproof Family Recipes. The Netmums Cookery Book
by Netmums

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Family Recipe Book, 9 Feb 2009
I read most of the other reviews before I bought this and I tried some recipes on the netmums site too. Its a great book, with some tasty and easy to follow recipes. My two year old and husband are certainly getting the benefit. I found the traffic light system for the content of the dishes helpful, and as I'm still learning where cooking is concerned, I found these recipes very easy to follow and hubby is most impressed !

If you are thinking about buying this then go ahead - you won't regret it !! (...and the carrot cake muffins are yummy !!!!)