Profile for Harryhausen > Reviews

Content by Harryhausen

Harryhausen "booky" (UK)

Panini Adrenalyn XL EURO 2016 Starter Pack Binder Album with 18 FREE CARDS & Limited Edition Card
Offered by My Trading Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 April 2016
Great product. Arrived quickly.

Les Miserables - 25th Anniversary
Les Miserables - 25th Anniversary
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this production, 19 Sept. 2015
Love love love this production. I'm relatively new to Les Mis and have never seen a stage production. This stunning 25th celebration performance is just wonderful. In huge venue like the O2 the performances from everyone just fills the room. Alfie Boe is fantastic as Valjean, really makes the hairs on your arms stand up. I really enjoyed Matt Lucas as Thernadier too. I wont ruin for people but there's some surpise guests and performances at the end that really make this a special concert.

Hooray for Fish!
Hooray for Fish!
by Lucy Cousins
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars We love the Grumpy Fish!, 29 May 2010
This review is from: Hooray for Fish! (Board book)
We've had this book for years and it's been a favourite of both my children. Both children have learnt about stripes, spots, happy and sad etc from this book. We all love it so much that the term 'Grumpy Fish' has become a part of our family vocabulary whenever anyone is feeling a bit moody! Fantastic book.

All Kinds of Families!
All Kinds of Families!
by Mary Ann Hoberman

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gorgeous, 22 Oct. 2009
This review is from: All Kinds of Families! (Hardcover)
I bought this book because my children spend lots of time arranging the most bizarre things into 'families' - pebbles, sticks, boxes anything really. I'm also a big fan of the illustrator. The whole book however is just lovely with the rhyming and rhythemical text is a pleasure to read aloud. So many different 'families' to look for here with the child as an essential part of the family whether they are a daughter,son,sister,brother,cousin etc. A gorgeous book.

I Can Make You Thin
I Can Make You Thin
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars My clothes are looser!, 31 Jan. 2008
This review is from: I Can Make You Thin (Paperback)
I bought this book while in the depths of despair. I have recently had my second child and piled on even more pounds during the winter months and a stressful house move. I didn't feel like I had the energy for calorie counting and complicated recipes with 'rules'. I picked up this book and thought "You're going to make me thin?Yeah? We'll see about that mate".

It's a revelation to me to be honest. I don't know how much weight I've lost because it's frowned upon to weigh yourself a lot with this programme. All I know is that my jeans are looser and I feel better, and I'm literally eating half of what I used to and I don't feel hungry! I love the freedom and simplicity of this weightloss system. I love the fact that I don't have to plan about a week in advance what I'm going to eat tonight. I just have whatever I want. REALLY want. That's the most important point.

Try it. You have nothing to loose. Oh, and it took me 3 or 4 listens of the CD before I could stay even slightly awake during it.